Internet media...
Just a few of questions on how to get some media through xbmc on apple tv..

1. Internet Radio..... (List of Shoutcast stations + adding individual stations)

2. Video News Reports.... (some kind of plugin? ability to select different storys)

3. UK Football results.... (perhaps an RSS feed, or a neat OSD of results)

4. Email checker..... (nice clean interface for checking emails)

5. Browse music / mp3 store for latest music....(underground stuff, not itunes)

Any help on how to enable these would be great... done a search but a bit sketchy on how to actually get these going, if they are possible.

I dont have a compatible mouse keyboard just now

Thanks.
is that too many things for one post?
so you guys answer questions like

"so i have to mod my appletv to get XBMC"

...... but you wont answer a question that is actually worth answering??

I dont get it.

Would anybody care to help with my questions?

Huh
fluked@LiVe.com Wrote:is that too many things for one post?

Yes

fluked@LiVe.com Wrote:wtf...
so you guys answer questions like

"so i have to hack my appletv to get XBMC"

...... but you wont answer a question that is actually worth answering??

I dont get it.

Would anybody care to help with my questions?

Every single one of them requires plugins. There is a forum here specifically for plugin requests.

Please don't tell us what questions are worth answering. Everyone here answers questions in their free time, and will decide for themselves what they want to spend their time on.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Shoutcast and Last FM are available via the Add Source dialog.

There's various scripts floating around for email and so on, but they're third party things.

Plugins are available for lots of other stuff, but may not be specifically what you are after. Be more specific about which site you'd like to see a plugin for, and make a request if you can't do one yourself.

And lastly: Be patient. We get around 200-300 posts per day here, and so sometimes something may be overlooked. If you don't get a reply in a day or two (allowing for timezone differences) then ofcourse you may bump your thread, but please try and be polite about it.

Cheers
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks.

Maybe my nettiquite needs some work... I dont use any forums regularly, so please understand if you feel my manners seem abrupt or abrasive. Cool

I see.... ill pop over to the plugin section then. nice.
To get scripts to work in atv you need to install Python:
http://wiki.awkwardtv.org/wiki/Python

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet media...0