MediaStream v0.97 Released (10/11/2008)
Thanks to everyone for their feedback on the last release and in this release you should find fixes for most of the issues raised. Additionally we've added an Episode Thumb version of the Wall Stream view, better watched/unwatched info to the TV Shows version of Media Preview and an option for more configurable Lyrics script handling as well as other stuff detailed below. Enjoy Nod

As usual you can download the skin from our website, http://www.teamrazorfish.co.uk/mediastream.html

The changes since the last release are as follows:
  • Added: Episode Thumb version of Wall Stream view
  • Added: Watched/Unwatched Episode counts to TV Show version of Media Preview
  • Added: Option to change the path to the XBMC Lyrics script
  • Added: Option to hide thumb images in Options Menu (reduces memory usage slightly)
  • Fixed: Vertical position of list in Seasons view
  • Fixed: Vertical alignment of text in buttons
  • Fixed: Vertical aligment of Media Count number text for 4x3
  • Fixed: Width of time labels in Video OSD (so that it works with large times in larger fonts)
  • Fixed: Width of buttons in Media Source dialog so that it also fits with the larger fonts
  • Updated: Widened Context menu for 4x3
  • Updated: Widened buttons in Video OSD Bookmarks
  • Updated: Moved text on Bigger Clock down slightly
  • Updated: German, Spanish, Italian, Greek and French translations

We really need your feedback so please post if you have any comments, suggestions or feedback and we'll aim to deal with them as soon as we can.

PLEASE NOTE: The skin is being developed based on the latest version of XBMC (T3CH release for Xbox and update to date builds for other platforms) so please make sure you have the latest version before posting about any problems
thanks
great!!! thanks verymuch
I have some problems with the German translation (see pictures below). It seems the German "Umlaute" (ä, ü, ö) are not present in the big mainscreen font. So far i can see, the smaler fonts are ok.
I'm using my own svn build from today Wink.

It's not playing videos (at least not from folders containing RARs). I'm on the Xbox. I flip back over to PM3 (without restarting) and they play fine. I flip back, still no go. Restarting doesn't help.
ikons Wrote:I have some problems with the German translation (see pictures below). It seems the German "Umlaute" (ä, ü, ö) are not present in the big mainscreen font. So far i can see, the smaler fonts are ok.

This due to a broken file encoding. Fixed version here .. http://www.mediafire.com/?mjjxldygzfz
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks. Keep up the good work.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
any memory optimisations for the XBOX in this version?
(I'm still using 0.95 because 0.96 and 0.965 would run out of memory too quickly)
I am facing similar memory problem as there was in 96 and 965. .95 Still golden on the XBOX.

1. Media Preview - Cant play movies (h264) , cannot seek through TV shoots (xvid)
2. Media Preview - Cannot load some fanart (960x540)
3, Only Info List works. (both 1 and 2)
4. I notice 20MB free with same settings .95 reports 22-23MB free
4. Confirmed fixed, the Seasons list positioning. (FIXED)

Thanks.
Transmission3k Wrote:It's not playing videos (at least not from folders containing RARs). I'm on the Xbox. I flip back over to PM3 (without restarting) and they play fine. I flip back, still no go. Restarting doesn't help.

Its got to be memory related as it takes some more memory to open up RAR and stream from that.
thank for the update its looking very slick in 4.3 mode nowBig Grin
VDRfan Wrote:This due to a broken file encoding. Fixed version here .. http://www.mediafire.com/?mjjxldygzfz
That fix my problem. big thanks Smile.

The best skin ever!
ikons Wrote:I have some problems with the German translation (see pictures below). It seems the German "Umlaute" (ä, ü, ö) are not present in the big mainscreen font. So far i can see, the smaler fonts are ok.

Have you tried using either of the Arial font sets?
manojav Wrote:I am facing similar memory problem as there was in 96 and 965. .95 Still golden on the XBOX.

1. Media Preview - Cant play movies (h264) , cannot seek through TV shoots (xvid)
2. Media Preview - Cannot load some fanart (960x540)
3, Only Info List works. (both 1 and 2)
4. I notice 20MB free with same settings .95 reports 22-23MB free
4. Confirmed fixed, the Seasons list positioning. (FIXED)

Thanks.

Try changing to either the Alt or Arial font sets and there's a new option to hide thumbs in the Options Menu which will save a little more memory.

We're still looking at options to reduce memory but at the end of the day fanart on the xbox is never going to work 100%.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Have you tried using either of the Arial font sets?
Its not the font, its a borked file encoding.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.97 Released (10/11/2008)3