Scraping Family Guy "Volumes"
Hey everyone!

Just a quick thank you to those who developed this fine software before I ask my question! I went from Windows MCE, to MythBuntu, and various others before discovering this. I have a 3TB HTPC with HDMI running XBMC with the Horizonz skin, and couldn't be happier.

Ok, I've messed around with the MEdia Companion a bit, and tried various naming types with Family Guy Volumes, but it never seems to work right. I think the problem is TVDB.com only lists information by "Season", rather than "Volumes" Because if I am not mistaken Family Guy Volumes are 2 seasons split up? If I look at the show names Volume 5 appears to be Season 4 part 1 blah blah blah.

Anyone else having trouble scraping Family Guy show info? I have Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles, Generation Kill, Futurama etc. all in there perfect, it's just Family Guy that is driving me nuts! Huh
Media Companion has a DVD Sorting option for the scraper specifically for TVDB's DVD listings.

TVDB Family Guy DVD sort list
I am having an issue as well with Fmaily Guy not showing up right .. and it is the only show. Every other show I have has the episodes right... just family guy is out of whack.

I'd post the issue at tvdb .. but as previously mentioned they seem to get off on belittling people and there are already posts about it.

IMDB is correct it appears though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping Family Guy "Volumes"0