Central London-Get paid to install ATV+XBMC
Ok,

I give up, I have no idea what I'm doing here and I unfortunately don't have time to look into things enough to make it work right.

SO,

if you're in London UK and want to make 100GBP, come install this on my home computer. I'm running Vista home premium edition, get my internet by Tiscali, and my files are stored on my self powered external hard drive that can connect by USB.

let me know - I cant take this any more lolShockedHuh
£100, are you mad.

email me, my username..... I ll hook you up with some easy patchstick. Pay me if you want.

I know its a nightmare, and I know it takes long. But I can give you a little shortcut here. A child could do it.
Yes, I think he is either mad or made of money, lol. Make the patchstick, which is a pita if you don't have access to an intel mac, unplug the appletv, plug in the stick then the appletv, let to work, unplug the patchstick and apple tv, plug the appletv back in, goto update and have it install xbmc, the latest launcher, and boxee if you want. DONE! It can't get much easier!
Its not so easy if you've no Mac access - but check my thread on here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38882

Its not that easy and there are a few steps, but worth it in the end, or if fluked sorts you out all the better Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Central London-Get paid to install ATV+XBMC0