How would i....
How would I go about changing some of the image files in mediastream? Specifically i want to change the opacity of the top shadowbar, the mediapreview black bar the icons sit on, and a few others to allow more of the background image (fanart) to show through...

**EDIT**

Disregard... I found the xml file i needed to mod and how to do it.

Cheers!
Ok this one i really can't find... for the list view where do I find the background image settings? Specifically the partially see through black that covers 75% of the screen and the similarly partially see through black bar across the top.

I was able to find them for some views in the ViewVideo.xml but cannot find the list (or infolist for that matter) equivalent in the VeiwsCommon.xml file.
That image is called TVFanartOverlay.png so see where it's used (I think the code you are after is in Includes.xml)
Thanks, put me on the right track...wasn't that file though. But i wouldn't have checked the includes.xml file without your suggestion. Hopefully i can find it...Smile

Found it, it was there but for some reason It won't change using the Minimalko's mod... not a big deal since i would rather just alter the base for my own use. I'm sure i will be bugging you all again in my quest for the perfect look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How would i....0