Not getting info from IMDB
Hi! Im having some problems with my XBMC, running on a XP Sp3 computer. Im running XBMC Atlantis Beta 2. The thing is that XBMC isnt getting any info from IMDB when i add a source and scanning for new content. I have chosen IMDB and tried other sites to do it, but nothing helps. TV-shows works just fine, its just the movies that dosent work. It is original releases. And if i go into the archive, to the .mkv or the .avi file, and choose Movie information, it works. But if i scan complete folders, he cant find any movies. Any ideas? Sry if my english sucks Laugh
You'll have to enable "Make archives with one file transparent" in Appearance Settings (View Options). Also make sure to check "Use Folder Names For Lookup" when scraping scene releases. Please take a look at the Online Manual for further information.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Seems to be working just fine now! Tnx alot! Have been fighting with this a few days now Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not getting info from IMDB0