disable remote control during running ?!
hy

im searching for a way to disable the remotecontrol during running, is it possible ? and if, how can i made it ?

regards

bex
no idea ? .... i want to run an aplication out of xbmc, which i want to control with lirc too, but if i do this, in the background the lirc signal run still at xbmc too, so it make some things i dont want in the background ;(

i need a methode to "block" the lirc signl for xbmc during i run the other application, any idea ?
Please refrain from bumping your own posts in <24hrs to give people on the other side of the world a shot at answering.
sorry but i want to complain it a bit better, so that other user/developer it better understod Wink
Is there an solution? I've the same Problem.
I think you should post a feature request on trac for this as I guess this could be usefull on emulators and such aswell.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
disable remote control during running ?!0