[AppleTV] Time Zone issue after update to 8.10
Can anyone else with an AppleTV confirm this ?

ATV 2.2 + Atlantis Beta2 was fine ... it displayed the date & time correctly after completing this ATV time zone tweak --> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38630

but now with ATV 2.2 + Atlantis 8.10 the time is 8 hours off ... and I have repeated the same time zone tweak with no change.

Anyone ? Huh
Nope, my time zone didn't change. The upgrade to 8.10 went perfect and everything is working.
XBMC4Ever Wrote:Anyone ? Huh

My time zone did not change but I am experiencing a similar problem with overscanning after the update to the stable release. Whenever I make a overscan change, it is applied but gets reverted upon reboot and it won't be saved even after editing the guisettings.xml
I'm having the same problem with the overscan settings. The settings are whiped out after restarting XBMC. Did someone find a solution to this problem?Sad
feikenberg Wrote:I'm having the same problem with the overscan settings. The settings are whiped out after restarting XBMC. Did someone find a solution to this problem?Sad

No one is going to like this but overscan broke going to release. The settings are saved but not being reloaded properly. It was the fix of multi-screen support that broke it. Currently mulling over solutions to this as I have a older TV that also need the calibration settings loaded properly.
Outch, that really hurts! But thanks for your quick reply. I hope you find a solution and I'll be waiting patiently for your answerWink
Me thinks my thread got hijacked Cool

Either way, after making a Windows USB PatchStick I restored the ATV to a factory fresh 2.2 and then put Atlantis back in. Time zone is happy again.

Nuke 'n Pave is gonna be a popular option for this ATV thingy Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Time Zone issue after update to 8.100