Project Mayhem skin on AppleTv
I have installed XBMC on appletv so far so good, its a god-sent considering I don't have to convert video files anymore to comply with itunes.

However, I had a problem with Project Mayhem skin (not PM3 HD), I cannot find anyway to stop the video that is currently playing, I can pause it, thats about it.

I can call out the on screen control, but there is no option to stop. I try holding the menu button but to no effect. I am using apple remote control.

I have no problem with other two skins but I prefer to use project mayhem. Can anyone tell me how to stop the video during playback?
aweicc Wrote:I have installed XBMC on appletv so far so good, its a god-sent considering I don't have to convert video files anymore to comply with itunes.

However, I had a problem with Project Mayhem skin (not PM3 HD), I cannot find anyway to stop the video that is currently playing, I can pause it, thats about it.

I can call out the on screen control, but there is no option to stop. I try holding the menu button but to no effect. I am using apple remote control.

I have no problem with other two skins but I prefer to use project mayhem. Can anyone tell me how to stop the video during playback?

That 's the problem with that particular skin, there is no way to stop using just the AppleTV remote. The only way is to skip to the end of the video.
Thanks for the reply Smile
Does this mean that different skins have different keymaps?
If this helps i too prefer this skin as i use it on windows linked to my tv in the living room. this is by far the clearer skin for tvs.
if you press the x button on a keyboard it stops it. the space bar pauses. hope that helps
You can change the Keymap.xml file and make a key (such as) press and hold play to be stop.
Saracen Wrote:Does this mean that different skins have different keymaps?
PM3.HD has stop in the OSD.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=40703
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:PM3.HD has stop in the OSD.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=40703

Yep, seen that, but why does the different skin (Project Mayhem) not have the same behavior?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project Mayhem skin on AppleTv0