OSK Bug in 8.10
I have noticed that in the music section, not sure if videos is the same, if you go in to library mode then go to do a search you dont get an OSK like you used to, you just get a cursor on the search button itself, is this a bug?
a) it could be specific to the skin you are using, check that first

b) wrong forum to post a bug in.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
You can still click the button.

As an added advantage, you can just type away if you have a keyboard.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:You can still click the button.

As an added advantage, you can just type away if you have a keyboard.

But just using a remote as im sure most HTPC users do you cant actually type anything in the search other than numbers unlike the XBOX build.
Clicking the search button brings up the virtual keyboard. If it does not then the only thing I can think of is that your remote is sending keyboard presses instead of remote button presses. We'll have to hack something up in that case, which will be a pain in the arse.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Clicking the search button brings up the virtual keyboard. If it does not then the only thing I can think of is that your remote is sending keyboard presses instead of remote button presses. We'll have to hack something up in that case, which will be a pain in the arse.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Ahh ok I get what you mean, I will have a play about with it tonight. Windows XP is defiantly hogging some of the remote keys like the arrows and ok/enter button I have tried to stop it but it wont give them up!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSK Bug in 8.100