No option to Love/Ban in LastFM?
Question 
Perhaps I'm being a bit thick but I can't seem to find how to Love or Ban the currently playing track? It works very nicely in the Project Mayhem III skin so can't be a problem with XBMC itself.

I'm running the Atlantis build on xbox if that matters.
*crickets*

"Bueller...?"

For anyone else who may be missing this feature, adding the following lines to the <global><remote> section of XBMC/system/Keymap.xml, will make the functions accessible from the 1 and 2 buttons on the remote.

<one>XBMC.LastFM.Love</one>
<two>XBMC.LastFM.Ban</two>

Any plans though to add 'official' support, or any clues as to which file(s) to edit in order to get love/ban buttons on the screen when playing lastfm stations?
Sorry, we're in a bit of feature freeze with the v1.00 release at the moment so this won't be added in the short term.

I think it's a useful feature to have though and will be adding it to the Feature Requests thread which I'm just about to create (which should mean it will be added in the future)
Thumbs Up 
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Sorry, we're in a bit of feature freeze with the v1.00 release at the moment so this won't be added in the short term.

I think it's a useful feature to have though and will be adding it to the Feature Requests thread which I'm just about to create (which should mean it will be added in the future)

Thanks for the reply, sounds good. It's a cracking skin nonetheless, especially if this is all I can find wrong with it to complain about Wink
Thanks. Big Grin

Has been added to the new Feature Requests thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No option to Love/Ban in LastFM?3