Option to Set Interlace Handling on a per directory basis
Through the years, using XBMCs interlace handling has always been touch and go especially the Auto function. Some builds it worked, others it worked great for TV but negatively effected DVD iso's which looked best set to none. With an ever increasing library of all types of content, it can be a bear to reset each file to it's best handling type when doing a clean upgrade. The Video Settings on screen menu allows for a default for all movies, which is nice, but there is still a need to go into the remaining files and set them back. I could automate the process with a remote macro but there's got to be an easier way?
This is something I have also thought about.

I have lots of clips from my video-camera, and I have to set them to deinterlace manually. Would be really great if one could set that in file-mode. Like all clips in this folder and all subfolders should have these video-settings by default.
Htpc 1: Intel E8400@3GHz : Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2 G33 : Nvidia 9400GT : Antec Fusion V2 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x1080
Htpc 2: Zotac Zbox HD-ID11 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x108

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to Set Interlace Handling on a per directory basis0