id3 cover art
do i get this right? xbmc doesnt read the in all files embedded coverart (min. 300x300, most 500x500 or larger) and tries to fetch some other coverart?
I haven't seen a way to scan in your existing cover art. Although, you can change what is scraped in manually, if you have different cover art you'd like.

But, I've only been a converted user for about 2 weeks.
XBMC will read the embedded covers in music files. It will also display images like "folder.jpg" as albumart. Please have a look at our nice Online Manual (link in my sig).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
in my case it doesnt display the coverart in id3 (2.4) tags. only if I have a folder.jpg.
any idea why this happens, I now tried 2.3 and 2.4 id3 tags with embedded coverart but there seemes no way xbmc loads it.
Please upload a example mp3 file somewhere so we can test with it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
id3 cover art0