XBMC for Apple TV Donations?
Hello,

Been using XBMC for ages on XBox and still totally impressed by it. I just got hold of an Apple TV and although have not set it up yet, the purpose of buyinig it is to replace the XBOX (Quieter, smaller, HDMI etc).

I am assuming that the Apple TV version is not yet to the same standard as the xbox version and there will be a bedding in period, but hope that it will be comparable.

What I would like to know is this:

Is it possible to make a donation to the XBMC project where the funds will directly benefit the development of the Apple TV version of the software?

Am really excited about running XBMC on Apple TV so thanks to all those involved for thier efforts!
paul_1011 Wrote:Hello,

Been using XBMC for ages on XBox and still totally impressed by it. I just got hold of an Apple TV and although have not set it up yet, the purpose of buyinig it is to replace the XBOX (Quieter, smaller, HDMI etc).

I am assuming that the Apple TV version is not yet to the same standard as the xbox version and there will be a bedding in period, but hope that it will be comparable.

What I would like to know is this:

Is it possible to make a donation to the XBMC project where the funds will directly benefit the development of the Apple TV version of the software?

Am really excited about running XBMC on Apple TV so thanks to all those involved for thier efforts!

Not really, all donations go into the general xbmc donation and are distributed to aid in development efforts on all platforms.
paul_1011 Wrote:Hello,

Your assumption is way off the mark. The Atlantis version running on ATV is outstanding. Even Apple could take advice from these guys on how to build a user interface for a media centre.

I was ready to give up on the ATV until I installed XBMC, now I'm here to stay. BB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Apple TV Donations?0