No Keymap.xml support in Atlantis 8.10?
Hi there, haven't seen anyone posting about this yet, but is there a way to alter the key configuration in 8.10? Editing Keymap.xml doesn't work, it used to work in the last beta. I like the improvements made to the Apple Remote config, but there are still some niggling problems, like having to press play/pause to bring up the menu during playback, instead of actually pausing the video, and that pressing menu doesn't bring up the menu but instead throws me back to the library with no way of going back into the video (except by pressing Tab on the keyboard), which is quite unintuitive. Of course I won't want to bug the devs to fix this for me if I can fix it myself, if someone could point to me how to. Thanks!
what directory are you editing the keymap.xml file? It should be under the home directory and not under /Applications/....

I use a custom keymap.xml on final release with no issues although I haven't changed it since I upgraded.
I am modifying the keymap inside XBMC.app. Am I doing something wrong?
sanXp Wrote:I am modifying the keymap inside XBMC.app. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, look in the frontrow user folder, it is now in there.
Erm.. Can I have the direct path please?
You want to put your custom keymap.xml here:

<root>/mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/

yzeyze created an excellent custom keymap.xml. It adds a lot of functionality to the AppleTV remote. It's the one I use. It's worth checking out here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=235...stcount=38
I'm sorry I guess I didn't state clearly, I'm running this on Leopard, not ATV Tongue But yeah, I know where to put it. I'll see if it works, thanks!

EDIT: Works great! Thanks!
I'm sorry I don't know how to navigate to that folder. Sorry for the noob question, I know how to get terminal started, but how to it get to that folder and that file?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Keymap.xml support in Atlantis 8.10?0