How to go from GUI to movie currently in progress?
Let's assume you're watching a video.

If you go back to the user interface during playback of a video (pressing MENU on the Apple Remote) you are presented with the GUI and the video you were watching continues merrily along in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. Awesome feature.

How does one go back to the video? If I reselect the title and press play, the video starts over again from the beginning. If I hit MENU again, the GUI backs its way up the directory structure. Likewise no luck with left, right, up or down.

Am I missing something?
just keep hitting menu til you go back to the movie. you'll eventually get there =)
Techlifter Wrote:Let's assume you're watching a video.

If you go back to the user interface during playback of a video (pressing MENU on the Apple Remote) you are presented with the GUI and the video you were watching continues merrily along in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. Awesome feature.

How does one go back to the video?
[...]

Holding PLAY goes back to Fullscreen video (and music vis).

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for the extra tip MaestroDD .. was aware of the docbrown method, but not yours .. will come in handy when the wife goes into click-a-holic mode again Nod
Awesome. Thanks so very much for the tip!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to go from GUI to movie currently in progress?0