Itunes+Iphoto and one problem
1 -On my appletv I want to load my music library in XBMC. Selecting this option on XMBC nothing is imported!

What steps do I need to follow?

My itunes library is on my MBP...

I'm assuming this is possible..

2 - Sometimes when loiading XMBC hangs and only a black sreen (no xbmc logo)... to revert this I need to unplug the AppleTv i then it will start.
Is it a know problem? Or it's just me.

Sorry for these question but I'm a newbie.
Can someone pls help me? About the itunes....
Peaf Wrote:1 -On my appletv I want to load my music library in XBMC. Selecting this option on XBMC nothing is imported!

What steps do I need to follow?

My itunes library is on my MBP...

I'm assuming this is possible..

2 - Sometimes when loiading XBMC hangs and only a black sreen (no xbmc logo)... to revert this I need to unplug the AppleTv i then it will start.
Is it a know problem? Or it's just me.

Sorry for these question but I'm a newbie.

1. This isnt as easily possible as the plugin doesnt allow you to specify a path. You can experiment with setting an "alias" on your ATV (which I have tried, but not succesful) or you can just forget about the itunes plugin and just use library mode and point to your itunes music folder over SMB. I did the latter and it works decent.

2. Known bug on atv r2.3. Either downgrade to r2.2 or install launcher 2.0, which is supposed to fix the problem.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
How I do this: "and just use library mode and point to your itunes music folder over SMB"..?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Itunes+Iphoto and one problem0