Win Kodi 15.1 - Long shutdown time (and a few crashes)
Almost every time I exit Kodi, it either takes very long or it crashes after about 5 seconds.
What could be causing it? I already tried unistalling several repos and addons.

My compooter specs (Lenovo Y50-70 | Win8.1):
CPU: i7-4710HQ
GPU: NVIDIA® GTX-860M 4GB (353.62)
RAM: 8 GB
HDD: 1TB
Audio Output: RCA (Realtek HD Audio Manager v6.0.1.7404)

Log
Crash
MediaInfo

I'm guessing it is the IPTV addon, since it loads a lot of channels every time I run Kodi. Is there a way for this to not happen btw? For example, it only loads the channels if I run the addon?
I'm unsure in itself if the IPTV add-on is the cuprite. But it's certainly something to look into, post with the forum. and try to use a public paste bin (not download, fears of 'extras' piggy backing). With the type of add-ons you have listed in that debug, it's very possible you have some files that are working at cross purposes and leaving you with this issue.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I only used zippy because pastebin was not letting me post (said the file was too big)
Hi,
I'm a new user and although I'm liking the Kodi experience I am having an exit issue I'd like to have solved. I hope I'm posting this in the correct place and in the correct way.

I recently downloaded Kodi 15.1 on my Toshiba SatelliteZ830 running Windows 8.1 Pro, i3 1.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics card.

Kodi becomes unresponsive almost every time I exit.

Today it crashed completely when I tried to preview a stream (Philadelphia Eagles game on FOX at 13:00) on FTV Guide. After watching the Working box in the lower right for a long time I closed Kodi by clicking the red X in the upper right of the Kodi window.
After that I experienced another crash when I tried to launch the Genesis Video Add-On.

See http://goo.gl/CllUsu

When I tried to upload the crash log I received a Kodi Log Uploader Error. Here is the entire Text file contents (I hope this is okay):
Thread 4888 (process 4640)
# 0 PyString_AsString at c:\build27\cpython\objects\stringobject.c:793
# 1
# 2
I did enter a python script when attempting to get the P2P Streams Video Add-On working.

Any insight would be appreciated. Let me know if I've posted this correctly or if more info is needed.

Thanks in advance.
The Genesis Video Add-On.is banned in this forum, any mention of bootleg or piracy software is verboten. Your exit issue is in all likelihood due in part to these illegal add-ons.

Please have a look at the Official:Forum rules (wiki) and Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)..
Thanks PatK! I'll check out the banned add-ons, and the wiki in general.

Other than mentioning a banned add-on was my post okay? Is the link I included correct? How should I share the crash log dmp file produced in my Kodi folder? Any idea why the crash log upload produced an error?

Thanks again!
Your post was fine, a proper debug log is always requested, but you'll often get off the cuff remarks that might solve the issue especially if it's just asking information about some menu item or configuration. If the problem is a deep and operational and you need a developer to look at it, he definitely wants all the information he can get and wouldn't entertain the issue without a proper debug log.

Posting your debug log in zip archives, is troublesome from the point of view that your system may be compromised and just the act of downloading and archiving can duplicate re-infections. Posting to http://xbmclogs.com/ makes reading a debug dead easy for someone who wants to help you and there is no risk. The failure for the crash log to be posted, might have something to do with binary character limitations, this log is rarely looked at unless requested.

When creating a debug log have a look at this

The forums wiki is set-up for self help, just about everything is mentioned, looking at a standard debug log with a text editor will usually uncover the issue (just look for the word error). Using Google search prefaced with the word 'Kodi' you'll find 9 times out of 10 your issue not only has been discussed previously, but the solve is in the forums. And in your case, I've noted the probable cause.
Thanks for all your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.1 - Long shutdown time (and a few crashes)0