• 3(current)
MediaStream Skin Feature Requests
if possibile insert for the Tv show a voice that says if there is the relative subtitle?

thanks for the excellent work!! Big Grin
Dont know if i`m doing it wrong but my the aspect ratio looks bad on my plasma, i`m guessing its because it has a 1024x768 16:9 resolution.

Is it possible to have a resolution option like 1024x768 widescreen? most of the 42" plasmas out there are that resolution som i`m probably not the only one who noticed this...pm3.hd looks great at 1024x768 but i like mediastream better but not as it now.

Thanks for a great skin
Joslse Wrote:Dont know if i`m doing it wrong but my the aspect ratio looks bad on my plasma, i`m guessing its because it has a 1024x768 16:9 resolution.

Try deleting the "PAL"-folder inside the Mediastream-folder.
Htpc 1: Intel E8400@3GHz : Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2 G33 : Nvidia 9400GT : Antec Fusion V2 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x1080
Htpc 2: Zotac Zbox HD-ID11 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x108
yellowman Wrote:Try deleting the "PAL"-folder inside the Mediastream-folder.

That did the trick.. Thank you very very much
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I guess it's a matter of preference but you can work out the time left from the current time and total time? If there are other users out there that think displaying time left would be useful then speak up now.

* rwparris2 speaks up
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Any way to get a icon pack for the genre section, so for each genre there's a nice picture instead of the medastream folder icon

Just a small request
also would there be a way to make shoutcast a option from the music menu.

Cause my wife won't stop complaing out she has to switch back and forth to files and libary mode to see shoutcast, and then back to libary to see her music.

argh.
Would like to see an option to use the DVD cover overlay like the one used in the Horizonz skin. Also, maybe a transparent gradient on the Media Preview view instead of the solid black, so that fanart can be fully seen.
warwon Wrote:also would there be a way to make shoutcast a option from the music menu.

Cause my wife won't stop complaing out she has to switch back and forth to files and libary mode to see shoutcast, and then back to libary to see her music.

argh.

Umm.. Shoutcast should show up in library mode. If it doesn't, switch to File mode, remove the shoutcast source and readd it. You'll then see it in Library mode.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i'd love to see the main menu in home, slide out when idle revealing the full hi-res images set as backgrounds in TV Movies Weather and such
logictester Wrote:i'd love to see the main menu in home, slide out when idle revealing the full hi-res images set as backgrounds in TV Movies Weather and such

Yep, this is something we've toyed with in the past but neverf really followed up on. Would be good to try it properly at some point, have added it to the list.
logictester Wrote:i'd love to see the main menu in home, slide out when idle revealing the full hi-res images set as backgrounds in TV Movies Weather and such
Best idea i have seen so far.
Please do add this featureCool
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
I'll look into the shoutcast thing again, I never saw it.

I had to add shoutcast manually to the sources listed...
i wish that the menubar on the left side more transparent is and maybe a 4:3 movie in menu view complete on the right side is.
+1 for some sort of transparency (solid or gradient or something else) in the main menu in order to take full advantage of fanart.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream Skin Feature Requests1