[HELP!] I guess im a super N00B
Whats up guys. Let me start off by saying that I'm a pretty smart guy and I usually figure things out very quickly, but this F-ing Xbmc is the craziest MC that I have ever used. Ok so I have downloaded and installed many versions and I have the newest 10.1 up and running fine. I can load all of my media and see it all and play it all fine... What I can't do is get the add-ons working right. I have never used scripts but I understand the whole idea. When I go to "video add-ons" I click on source and I look for "video Plugin" but I can't seem to find it and I have searched high and low and I cant find anything. If anyone has any info to help it would be greatly appreciated... If your going to be stupid and post things that are unhelpful then do me a favor and just DON'T reply. Thanks guy!

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64)
AMD duel core processor (2.4 Ghz)
4 Gbs DDR3 Ram
Hi,

Go to system>add ons>get addons>video add ons. Download what you want. After they download they will appear in video>addons

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
Thanks buddy but if it were that easy I wouldn't have posted this thread. lol. I know how to do that but when I add the stuff that I want and I try to run it xbmc tells me "Script failed! py. something" .... so idk
You didn't mention you were getting script errors Smile

Post a debug log and those in the know will help you out

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
harryzimm Wrote:Post a debug log and those in the know will help you out

Turn on debug logging in System settings, System, Debugging, Enable debug logging. To get the log to us press Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log

and click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the contents to pastebin.com (don't post them here!!) and post the link to it.

Try to keep the log as simple, as possible e.g. do the minimum necessary to reproduce the script error.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP!] I guess im a super N00B0