[REQUEST] Mediaset Video Plugin (Italian for Italy)?
Good job! I was looking for this damn base url but wasn't able to find it.

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

tnk you all, I will try and find seconds here and there and come up with something.
hi, I was looking into developing a plugin for mediaset but I'm stucked with the xml parsing part. So far I've parsed categories.sxml but when I get the showlist I need to jump right into the category section with the selected showid.
Example:
I select the category "Intrattenimento"
Code:
<group title="Intrattenimento">
and afterwards I parse all the shows in that group. Now I choose the show "Le Iene". Here comes the problem: how can I jump to this section in the xml-file?
Code:
<category title="Le Iene" logo="/bin/50.$plit/C_5_aggregazione_12_logo_category.gif" id="iene" search="true" link="http://www.iene.mediaset.it/">
<category title="Ultimi arrivi" id="iene/2009_2010" search="true"/>
<category title="Puntate" id="iene/2009_2010/puntata" search="true"/>
<category title="Interviste" id="iene/2009_2010/puntata/interviste" search="true"/>
<category title="Inediti" id="iene/2009_2010/inediti" search="true"/>
<category title="Speciali" id="iene/2009_2010/speciali" search="true"/>
<category title="Edizione 2008/2009" id="iene/2008_2009" search="true"/>
<category title="Edizione 2007/2008" id="iene/2007_2008" search="true"/>
</category>

There is a thread in this forum with my problem, but now I've found this thread and I have to post it here to.
I've found the solution to my problem:
Code:
root.xpath('.//category[@id="iene"]')

Now my problem is how to import the lxml library in the plugin. I have the script running on a normal python install, but I don't know how to use it with the xbmc python interpreter.

Thanks

kimx
anyone see mediaset video with XBMC?
I'm very intresting Nod
I'm very interested too. Perhabs i can help you... I've found some time ago a script that allow XBMC to watch rai tv so I've thought you can modify this script to realize your application.
I'm not a good python programmer so I don't know if you can easy modify this script or ti's more easier to write a program from the start. I hope I've helped you... good work Smile Smile

this is the plugin:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RCIIBC4Y

and this is the conversation:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=68427&page=1
The last messages of that topic says of Dharma 3 not work with this plugin.Sad I am not python programmer too SadSadSad

I found an intresting italian site of streaming: h**p://7tv.org like mediavideo, it's possible to browsing this site with XBMC? Nod
I'm very interested too!
hi all video mediaset is not working any more can any one help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Mediaset Video Plugin (Italian for Italy)?3