atdhe.net plugin development, help please?
Question 
I'm trying to develop a plugin for the site atdhe.net.
There seems to be a lack of plugins for sports at the moment, and I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm mostly interested in the NHL hockey games.

Anyway, I could use everyones help.

Sample html looks like this:
Code:
<object id="myId" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="500" height="400">
<param name="movie" value="http://mavs.bebto.com/cB22p.swf" />
<param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
<embed src="http://mavs.bebto.com/cB22p.swf"
width="500"
height="400"
allowfullscreen="true"
allowscriptaccess="always"
flashvars="file=rtmp://fms181.blogtv.com:1935/BlogTV/myInstance&id=62934_711541&autostart=true" ></embed>
</object>
<br />

This is what i've noticed:

1. connects to XXXX.swf with refferer hxxp://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-XXXX.htm

2. at some point traffic switches to cpXXXX.live.edgefcs.net:443
from then on it's streaming on 443 (SSL?). This is weird since an RTMP address is present and I would expect stuff to be streaming in on 1935.

... where XXXX is dependent upon whichever steam/game is selected. I googled for live.edgefcs.net and all I could come up with is that it is an Akamai server (?)...

Could the first swf provide a redirect to live.edge.fcs.net or is that not possible? It also appears that the referal from live-tv-XXXX.htm is necessary, but I could be wrong.

I'm a bit out of my league here. Perhaps someone else might have better insight.

here is a link to a sample capture with wireshark:
hXXp://www.astjohn.ca/sniff1

The steams usually only work when a live game is on.
I'd appreciate any insight or help. Thanks!
I'd love to see this too, or at least a way to stream the games to my Xbox/TV.Nod
Thanks for providing the wireshark capture. Examining it, this session looks like it's using RTMPS, a flavour of RTMP tunneled over an SSL secured HTTP session. It's not supported in the XBMC code, so you won't be able to get any further unless the streams are also available from the server via normal RTMP.

Code:
packet
249   client requests IP address of server, using SSL connection to port 443
251   server replies, identifies itself as FlashCom/3.0.2
257   client opens a session
271,278,299,342 client sends commands etc
399   server starts sending significant amount of data. Presumably the video stream
damn. thanks for helping me out frosty!
Is there any other way that we can solve this? I am currently banging my head against the same issue, and I was wondering if there was a way of passing it through something like Tversity and transcoding it to a different media stream? Has anyone had any success with anything like this?
Is there a plugin yet that works for this atdhe.net?
Thanks or anything that can just stream a weblink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atdhe.net plugin development, help please?0