• 1(current)
[RELEASE] MediaStream v1.00 (4/12/2008)
Thumbs Up 
We've made it! v1.00!! Big Grin

It's been a long and winding road since we first started this project (and a lot of people who have been part of it have come and gone) but we've finally completed pretty much all the features and functionality that we originally planned for the skin.

There aren't too many changes in this release, as the goal for this release was not to add any new features but to tidy up and stabilise existing stuff. Hopefully we've managed it.

We're now going to concentrate on developing a new skin (one for the fanart fanboys!) so releases and updates to MediaStream will not be anywhere near as frequent as they have been. We will still be keeping an eye on the forums however, and if any major issues arise then we'll try and sort them out ASAP.

There is a Feature Requests thread that we'll aim to keep up to date. It contains a list of all the features that users have requested but we haven't been able to fit them in before the v1.00 release. Our goal is that all the features listed in the first post will be implemented at some point (dependent on the time we need to dedicate to the new skin).

Hope you enjoy the skin and I'm excited to see what (if any) further MediaStream mods that start to appear now that we've put it in SVN.

As usual you can download the packaged version of the skin from our website, http://www.teamrazorfish.co.uk/mediastream.html

As of v1.00 you can now get access to the full source code (including textures) via the XBMC Skinning Project. Download it using SVN from https://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge....ediaStream

The changes since the last release are as follows:
  • Fixed: Width of text in the System Info screen
  • Fixed: Positioning of the focus image for the vis settings button in the Music Visualisation screen
  • Fixed: Aligning of the Now Playing UI on Home when shown on right of 4x3 screen
  • Fixed: Width of Clock background when Large Clock is enabled
  • Updated: Glass overlay image, to make it slightly stronger so that it works better with lighter images and dark images
  • Updated: Parent Folder image to make it fit better with the rest of the skin
  • Updated: Tidied up sub-menu animations on Home screen when moving between first and last items (made more consistent)
  • Updated: Dutch, German and Chinese (Traditional) translations

We may not be updating the skin as frequently as we have in the recent past but we still want your feedback (we'll be keeping an eye out and updating MediaStream during any breaks we get in the development of the new skin).

PLEASE NOTE: The skin is being developed based on the latest version of XBMC (T3CH release for Xbox and update to date builds for other platforms) so please make sure you have the latest version before posting about any problems
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
skunkm0nkee Wrote:We've made it! v1.00!! Big Grin

It's been a long and winding road since we first started this project (and a lot of people who have been part of it have come and gone) but we've finally completed pretty much all the features and functionality that we originally planned for the skin.
Sad Wish I could've stayed on to help with the testing and project more. It's really gone beyond what I think anyone expected. Thanks to Mike for getting it started and for all the hard work Skunk and everyone else put in to the project. Cool
Congratulations on the 1.0 release! And to think, I just reinstalled Ubuntu/XBMC last night and grabbed the 0.99 version.

Can't wait to see what new stuff you have in store for the new skin!
Congrats Team Razorfish with the v1.00 release! The time has come to enjoy some nice cold pints, guys Laugh

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the development of MediaStream! A big thumb up for Team Razorfish and i hope to see more work of you!
Thanks TeamRazorfish.

Look forward to whatever you guys come up with next.
Congrats on the 1.00 release.

Everything is working fine here.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Runs smooth on plex too.

Thanks Team razorfish.
Excellent, glad to hear it.

Thanks for all the thanks'es Big Grin
Awesome! Looking good and everything works as mentioned!
Works well on Live and Ubuntu 8.10.
Superb work.
Living Room System
XBMC Live HDD install / Zotac 330 / Silverstone case with iMon Multimedia VFD and remote / 1TB drive for storage of all media / 32" LCD TV
Bedroom System
XBMC / Boxee on Windows XP SP3 / MCE303 case with MCE remote and Samsung VFD powered with LCDsmartie / Hauppauge 950Q for live tv / 22" LCD monitor
Laugh
Any word on how 1.00 responds on the xbox?
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Any word on how 1.00 responds on the xbox?

Works on mine (in 720p)
Thumbs Up 
Congratulations!! Finally version 1 released! this a really great skin, i love it! However i've noticed that even if i check the option to create thumbnails for videos when there is no poster, the thumbnail is not being displayed in movies library... is this a bug?

keep up the good work, kind regards,

FiDoBoY
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Any word on how 1.00 responds on the xbox?

Seems to be working fine as well on mine.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream v1.00 (4/12/2008)3