• 9(current)
[RELEASE] MediaStream v1.00 (4/12/2008)
I am sure I am just missing something, but has anyone seen the following when trying to use the download links?

{
Warning: Wrong parameter count for fclose() in /home/r/a/razorfish/web/public_html/download.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/r/a/razorfish/web/public_html/download.php:12) in /home/r/a/razorfish/web/public_html/download.php on line 21
}

Thanks
hardjc08 Wrote:I am sure I am just missing something, but has anyone seen the following when trying to use the download links?

{
Warning: Wrong parameter count for fclose() in /home/r/a/razorfish/web/public_html/download.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/r/a/razorfish/web/public_html/download.php:12) in /home/r/a/razorfish/web/public_html/download.php on line 21
}

Thanks

Yep! Also I just noticed that updating to the latest XBMC alpha (or Beta?) disables mediastream. Is there a version compatible?
Oops! I haven't upgraded so wasn't aware of that. Will have a look when as soon as I can Sad
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
The website is out of date (and is hosted somewhere where it'll probably get wiped soon!) - you'd be a lot better off getting it from the XBMC Skinning Project SVN.

hardjc08 Wrote:I am sure I am just missing something, but has anyone seen the following when trying to use the download links?

{

}

Thanks
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
anyone knows how to play internet radio using the media stream skin?
(I use appleTV)
thanks
Sorry for the issue with regards downloading the skin from our Site. I have just recently moved the domain to another server and no doubt broke a few things a long the way.

I'll try and catch up with Skunk soon and see about getting this sorted as I know he has been doing some new work on the skin anyway.

D
Will this work with Camelot?
It should work with Camelot.

I'm currently working on the code to make some changes to the official MediaStream skin to bring it up to date and make it easier/smoother to use. So if you do have any problems with the pre-packaged version of the code then I'd suggest you try the latest code in SVN.

It's still being worked on so there may be the occasional hiccup but any feedback will help to improve the finished product! Wink

EDIT: I've started a new thread for discussions relating to the new v1.5 release of the skin here
Thanks for you!!!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream v1.00 (4/12/2008)3