• 14(current)
Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions)
(2014-05-20, 23:16)Ds17 Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 15:06)acpowell Wrote: okay I put the file here: http://tinyurl.com/pcvbttp Let me know how it goes.

I've downloaded three times, every time corrupt archive, every time a different file size 48-53mb.

Anybody else getting this?!

I just started the download from a different computer and will let you know how it goes. It should be like .5 GB..

Hmm just failed on me to while writing this. I'll look into it.
PC: Antec Fusion Remote BlackASUS PRIME B250M-A, Core i3-7100 Kaby Lake 3.9GHz, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4-2400, LibreELEC
AV: Denon AVR-X3500H, CERWIN-Vega LS12, CERWIN-Vega E76C, Infinity TSS-450, Infinity Referance 2000.1, LG55"
okay I have fix it. I had to move it out of my wordpress and I changed the format from 7z to zip. again let me know if it fails.

Conditional Weather Download
PC: Antec Fusion Remote BlackASUS PRIME B250M-A, Core i3-7100 Kaby Lake 3.9GHz, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4-2400, LibreELEC
AV: Denon AVR-X3500H, CERWIN-Vega LS12, CERWIN-Vega E76C, Infinity TSS-450, Infinity Referance 2000.1, LG55"
Downloaded fine, just can't get it work!

I've renamed the first 10 folders 00,01 etc.
Pointed it to the folder weather-fan art.
Yet I only seem to get the fallback images?

I've tested on confluence & Aeon Nox 5 both of which work fine.
(2014-05-21, 04:49)Ds17 Wrote: Downloaded fine, just can't get it work!

don't rename anything, it needs to stay just the way it is. All I had to do was point NOX to the weather art folder and it took over. I can say it took a while for it to eventually work but defiantly do not change any of the folder/file names. What weather app are you using? I am using weather underground?
(2014-05-21, 14:04)acpowell Wrote:

don't rename anything, it needs to stay just the way it is. All I had to do was point NOX to the weather art folder and it took over. I can say it took a while for it to eventually work but defiantly do not change any of the folder/file names. What weather app are you using? I am using weather underground?

Well it worked with Nox after being renamed too. I am using weather underground too. It's only reFocus that seems to go straight for the fall back images. Should i rename the first folders back to single digits?
(2014-05-21, 14:41)Ds17 Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 14:04)acpowell Wrote:

Well it worked with Nox after being renamed too. I am using weather underground too. It's only refocus that seems to go straight for the fall back images. Should i rename the first folders back to single digits?

Hmm I am not sure, I only see the conditional backgrounds on the main screen before I open the weather app. I have it set to show default weather as a widget. I'd say if it is working the way you want it to then don't change it. If you feel it is not working properly I would put the folder/file names back to what they were and see if that helps.

When you say "refocus" what do you mean?
(2014-05-21, 14:44)acpowell Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 14:41)Ds17 Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 14:04)acpowell Wrote: don't rename anything, it needs to stay just the way it is. All I had to do was point NOX to the weather art folder and it took over. I can say it took a while for it to eventually work but defiantly do not change any of the folder/file names. What weather app are you using? I am using weather underground?

Well it worked with Nox after being renamed too. I am using weather underground too. It's only refocus that seems to go straight for the fall back images. Should i rename the first folders back to single digits?

Hmm I am not sure, I only see the conditional backgrounds on the main screen before I open the weather app. I have it set to show default weather as a widget. I'd say if it is working the way you want it to then don't change it. If you feel it is not working properly I would put the folder/file names back to what they were and see if that helps.

reFocus the skin.
When I go to weather it just slideshows between the fallback images.
But Aeon Nox & Confluence works exactly as expected, with the appropriate conditional backgrounds showing.
(2014-05-21, 15:37)Ds17 Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 14:44)acpowell Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 14:41)Ds17 Wrote: Well it worked with Nox after being renamed too. I am using weather underground too. It's only refocus that seems to go straight for the fall back images. Should i rename the first folders back to single digits?

reFocus the skin

Oh lol. I only use Aeon Nox, and although I have gotham I don't use 5 I use "Aeon Nox 4 for gotham". I don't like the new look of Aeon 5.
(2014-05-21, 15:42)acpowell Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 15:37)Ds17 Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 14:44)acpowell Wrote: Hmm I am not sure, I only see the conditional backgrounds on the main screen before I open the weather app. I have it set to show default weather as a widget. I'd say if it is working the way you want it to then don't change it. If you feel it is not working properly I would put the folder/file names back to what they were and see if that helps.

reFocus the skin

Oh lol. I only use Aeon Nox, and although I have gotham I don't use 5 I use "Aeon Nox 4 for gotham". I don't like the new look of Aeon 5.

Heh, I've used Aeon for a while but just switched to reFocus, a breath of fresh air and thoroughly recommended Wink
Great job Acpowell! Looks really good. If you're interested, I would be happy to add your link to the original post and get you a little more exposure. It would be great to get more packs up there other than just my old one.
(2014-06-20, 05:37)timdog82001 Wrote: Great job Acpowell! Looks really good. If you're interested, I would be happy to add your link to the original post and get you a little more exposure. It would be great to get more packs up there other than just my old one.

I suppose we could do that. I don't get a huge amount of traffic to my site. We could add it and post some more and see how it goes. I don't think I have a data cap but I don't want to find out either. lol

Send me a PM and we can talk.
Wow! Came back here after a few months keeping my head in the sand working away at my day job, and I'm really glad to see everyone is loving and using the weather fanart pack! Smile
last knowed working links with few versions
http://aeon-nox-background-packs.googlec...er-fanart/

Enjoy Wink
Between slow torrent downloads and broken links I uploaded all the weather packs I could find to my Microsoft account. If I'm missing any let me know and if I find more I'll upload them too.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1646a1df4...PcmSgvHEbI
Would i be correct in saying i need to use the weather-1080p file for the 1080XF MB3 mod?
I can get the main fanart to display but not the 10 day art at the moment.

PS: Where would the zip need to be extracted to for isengard ?

EDOT: Nevermind i figured it out.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions)2