Do XBMCGui widgets have optional args?
are there any additional optional parameters for the xbmcgui widgets? as i said in the topic description, i could really use an option to change the font color in my listbox entries (it's white), and the height and width of dialog boxes, and i'm wondering if the required parameters for these widgets are the only parameters.

if not, what are the optional ones?

i've looked through the html pages for xbmc and xbmcgui, and didn't find any configure functions that covered what i'm asking about, but i thought it possible that there were known but undocumented settings available....

and on that topic, am i missing some major bit of documentation? i know i've asked several questions in the last few days, and i don't want to be wasting anyone's time with questions that are obviously answered in the faq (or what-have-you), but i've read everything i could find and haven't found these answers.

if i'm asking stupid questions, please do let me know. i'm just trying to get a lot done, and it's not all simple on this platform.

thanks,
alexpoet
For scripts, script development tools, and documentation, visit my website:
http://www.maskedfox.com/xbmc/
currently not possible with python for now. we can add new functions to it after xbmc 1.0 is out.
same for dialog boxes, after 1.0 i will add a new window type so you can make your own dialogs.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

excellent! many thanks!

i hope you don't take my posts as impatient demands for new features. i'm just actively trying to learn how much this system can do.

i love that python is working on the xbox. you are awesome.
For scripts, script development tools, and documentation, visit my website:
http://www.maskedfox.com/xbmc/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do XBMCGui widgets have optional args?0