mkv files in dvd
when I tried to play h264 mkv videos burned in a dvd disc with (UDF filesystem), xbmc always showed me a message box "please insert disc"? obviously the disc was already put in the dvd drive. I then tried to play it with a standalone windows media player, it played fine. so is this a problem or by design?
I have the same problem, .mkv file burned to DVD with the UDF filesystem, but XBMC doesn't wanna autoplay them, it apparently does not count it as of type video which should autoplay. Windows media player autoplays the disc if I enable it.
Is this by design, or what? I do not understand why XBMC don't want to autoplay the disc. I can play the disc by manually browsing to the .mkv file in XBMC, but that is not very user friendly.

And, i'm running version 9.04.1 in Vista 32-bit.
cribban Wrote:I have the same problem, .mkv file burned to DVD with the UDF filesystem, but XBMC doesn't wanna autoplay them, it apparently does not count it as of type video which should autoplay. Windows media player autoplays the disc if I enable it.
Is this by design, or what? I do not understand why XBMC don't want to autoplay the disc. I can play the disc by manually browsing to the .mkv file in XBMC, but that is not very user friendly.

And, i'm running version 9.04.1 in Vista 32-bit.

Because it's not a DVD with an IFO structure and XBMC does not understand what to do with it. Patches welcome.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mkv files in dvd0