[New Skin] Looking for some feedback
jarod71 Wrote:any idea when we can get to play with this masterpiece?

Without trying to keep you in suspense it will probably be a while. Aside from the home screen settings and the Video Library I have done nothing else to it.
The going is slow mostly because I can't be bothered that much these days. But once I figure out a overal theme. Which is why I did the video library to such an extent. the other windows should fall in line quicker

I was/am thinking at some point of just working on it in the svn so people can play but its at a very unusable state right now (except for video library)

But the short answer is "When I think its useable enough"
Note ! I didn't say finished
quake101 Wrote:Your work is very impressive. I can't wait to try this skin. Smile

I am looking forward ot this skin, it has all the views I love, plus the great looks of PMIII. it is all tied together nicely. all the views have nice finishing touches that let u know they belong to the same skin. it is beautiful. looking forward to it. the screens look great. cannot wait for the final product and hope it runs well on original xbox...
jarod71 Wrote:... plus the great looks of PMIII...

With all the respect for Jezz_X work, that's just what i dont like in this project No The PM3 look Confused

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
As for the xbox it should run as good as pm3.hd (if not better) as long as the changes to the skinning engine get ported back at some point (out of my hands) and they probably will be
Can't wait love your work.
A skin like this is needed for the xbox, smooth and running like PMIII.
Great skin, here is another happy user awaiting its arrival. Now that i finally got my HTPC running perfect, this skin will definitely be a great addition to the rest. Great job guys.
Thumbs Up 
This skin looks great already.Please don't let people influence you to change what you have so far.A lot of people have been waiting for a PM3 alternative.

I have a question though.Could you build in a xpr along with this to make it run smooth on the Xbox?Despite the hype there is still a lot of us out here.Thanks for your work!
I doubt it would need a light version of it as all of Jezz x's previous skins have worked flawlessly i see no reason why this new one will not work on xbox
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
i'm still using basics-vision with some mods, but this could become "the next one".

quite dark, not too shiny. nice ideas in the video-library.
the episode-view with the episode-picture slide on the right looks very nice.
its just full of ideas...
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
any updates on this?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
work progresses slowly
Thumbs Up 
Jezz, that is really looking amazing!

I have tried a lot of skins, and have settled with PM3-HD. I have made some modifications to suit my taste, but it is a nice clean, and simple skin to use.

When this skin is completed, It like I may just have to switch.

I am jealous of your skinning skills for XBMC! I am a skinner for Road Runner (CarPC front end) for witch I created the DigitalFX skin. I have to mention that Road Runner is the most used CarPC front end, and my skin is the #1 used skin for it (Sorry... Selfless pat on the back :rolleyes2: )

I mention this to show I am not new to code and skinning, just when it comes to skinning and python for XBMC it's all new to me. I am plugging away and learning slowly though!
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
JohnWPB Wrote:Jezz, that is really looking amazing!

I have tried a lot of skins, and have settled with PM3-HD. I have made some modifications to suit my taste, but it is a nice clean, and simple skin to use.

When this skin is completed, It like I may just have to switch.

I am jealous of your skinning skills for XBMC! I am a skinner for Road Runner (CarPC front end) for witch I created the DigitalFX skin. I have to mention that Road Runner is the most used CarPC front end, and my skin is the #1 used skin for it (Sorry... Selfless pat on the back :rolleyes2: )

I mention this to show I am not new to code and skinning, just when it comes to skinning and python for XBMC it's all new to me. I am plugging away and learning slowly though!

John, you deserve the pat on the back for DigitalFX have been using 4.0 in my Car PC since October. So far I too have tried many of the XBMC Skins and always end up back at the PM3-HD.

Take care and thanks again for DigitalFX Big Grin
any updates jezz?
need any testers?
dribbling away here waiting for this badboy.
No real updates sorry much like I said here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post301568
I've been distracted with other stuff for now so progress has slowed greatly for the mean time

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[New Skin] Looking for some feedback0