Newbie video settings query
Hi all, excuse what may be obvious to many of you.

My xbox was kindly modded by a friend, and from what I've seen so far, an absolutley brillaint media centre.

My confusion is this, I don't seem to have a "video" setting under settings from where I can set the resolution, also when I access the original xbox dash I only seem to have user admin and network, no video settings, so to me this seems like I'm logged in as a user rather than an administrator if this was in the server world. Also tried the emigmah cd to set ntsc but the xbmc never seems to save the settings, a little guidance would be appreciated.

Regards
Paul
Ps, I do have the correct cable for the 720 settings.
pblythswood Wrote:Hi all, excuse what may be obvious to many of you.

My xbox was kindly modded by a friend, and from what I've seen so far, an absolutley brillaint media centre.

My confusion is this, I don't seem to have a "video" setting under settings from where I can set the resolution, also when I access the original xbox dash I only seem to have user admin and network, no video settings, so to me this seems like I'm logged in as a user rather than an administrator if this was in the server world. Also tried the emigmah cd to set ntsc but the xbmc never seems to save the settings, a little guidance would be appreciated.

Regards
Paul
Ps, I do have the correct cable for the 720 settings.

from settings go to appearance then screen here you can set your resolution etc
also from settings goto system and scroll down to video hardware there you can change settings for your aspect ratio depending on what sort of cable you haveBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie video settings query0