Xeon sneak preview (another Aeon mod) feedback wanted
You'll be glad to hear the new girl isnt distracting me too much at the mo.. Wink
i've crossed off a few things on the list above, and i am progressing well.

There is no ETA as yet, but XEON will be released with a backdrop pack so you lucky users can have an instant setup from the get go Smile

PS. Incase you're wondering, XEON is pronounced "zee-on", but the skin might tell you that itself Wink

New screens will follow in a day or so..
New pics..
These are taken from windows xbmc. The NEW label is aligned wrong on
windows but not xbox... whyHuh??

very nice, thx for your work
new screen added to flickr bucket.. Wink
when will this skin be released?
Don't dream your life, live your dream
When i get round to it..Blush
"Real life" has taken over a little and i've lost the energy to carry on at the mo..

Its fairly finished, just needs bug fixing and tidying really and a bit more polish..
I could release and let the community pitch in? Up to you guys to let me know..Wink
release and let the masses take care of the rest...
yep. pls release it Smile
Ilia Wrote:very nice.. how did u get the weather so nicely.. this is one thing that bugs me with the Aeon skin..
Same here.

Great job so far and keep up the good work.
OK guys i hear ya..

Here is a beta.. Smile **Megaupload**

Now bear in mind, a few things do need fixing!

As an extra, you need to download my fanart pack (only a small one so you get the idea of where stuff goes) and place it in your XBMC main folder.
The folder structure will be xbmc/Backdrops/..

This will auto-set all the fanarts to look in these folders.
**Megaupload 200Mb**

Post up any fixes, patches or additions in this thread for now and we can release "proper" when complete.

Some additional notes:
The About section is not finished. I was playing with the idea of linking in a python script that loads up the changelog.txt and this is currently linked to this button..

The XPR was having issues so thats why some media pictures are not included within it.. Can someone fix this up? was having issues with the GIFs crashing out the xbmctex program..

The Volume bar: I was toying with the idea of having the percentage displayed aswell as the graphical bar. I dont think this is doable now, but the code is still in there so it always shows 39%/40% as its looking to the system.progress bar. Anyone fix this? I think a trac ticket maybe needed for it.

Movie Info: Tried emulating the info screen from Stark. Sorta works, but i've also tied it to the down button and as you will see, it does not refresh.. I think DJH put a trac ticket in about it, but its still not resolved last time i checked. PS. I broke the actor credits..not had chance to fix it back in..

Some of the code maybe messy, so beware !

Let this be a true team effort. And dont deviate from the look/font. Or emulate Stark too much.

I like the way this all works and would like to keep it this way.Big Grin

EDIT: Grab a copy of TWC Supplemental from here and place it in scripts for the Weather+ menu item to work Wink
heh, it definitely doesnt work well with plex Smile

I'll have to reload xbmc to play with it. first skin ive run into that doesnt play well with plex though .. I'll log results.
Hey, I am new to XBMC and to skin modding. I am not sure this is the rigth spot to ask, but...

I am very impressed what you guys do. I will try to make my own skin, but I need skinning tools (XBMCTex). Can't seem to find this application to compile images for my newskin. Where can I download these tools?

Thank for the help
He Chris, I will check this when I get home. I Just finished my Horizonz, so I can use something new to play around with. ;-)
Joy In Repitition
just to update, I reset everything in plex--but can't go to movies, or tvshows. I didn't try clips yet, weather loads, and so do all the system settings. Seems to be something specific with those two.

Wanted to test this with XBMC, but it was taking forever to download last night and I ran out of wakeful hours.

Very nice looking skin though - great work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xeon sneak preview (another Aeon mod) feedback wanted2