Xeon sneak preview (another Aeon mod) feedback wanted
Hi

Running this on a Mac/Apple TV looks fantastic.

Only a couple of problems so far

1) Despite putting the TWC script in the scripts folder the I am unable to access weather + from the menu I can if I manually run the script.

2) I put the Backgrounds folder where you suggested but I had to manually change the background settings to make them show up.

Great job many thanks

::T::
1) Go to XEON settings page to enable Weather + (press up on main menu)

2) If you ran the skin before copying the Backdrops the links may have been classed as void. If you goto Filemanager, settings and press OK to reset they will be recognised.
Either that or you didnt do the directory properly eg. xbmc/backdrops/tv..

Glad you like it anyways, but this is a beta remember..
Thank you for the quick reply

I have weather + on the main menu but clicking on it does nothing. Could it be something to to with the relative paths, I note that most paths are linked to Q:/ the mac or Apple TV does not have a Q:/

Also the backdrop location is detailed on the backgrounds setting page of the skin however the directory it is pointing to Q:/BACKDROPS does not exist. Same as above.

Any thoughts?

::T::
ahh.. yeah wasnt aware the mac didnt have a Q: drive lol
that will be it then..

There have been recent changes however to change these locations to special:// so changing Q:/ to special:// might resolve it Smile
I got this working in xbmc, but def does not like plex. Very cool looking skin though Smile nice work!
Can you post a debug log using pastebin and i'll look at it when i get chance..
The more I play with it in xbmc, I see it crash quite a bit on OS X --not sure if that is the same for others. I'm not home now, but I'll do my best to provide you some debug info.
chrisdaniels Wrote:OK guys i hear ya..

This will auto-set all the fanarts to look in these folders.
**Megaupload 200Mb**

Arse. the file is down.
new link for fanart pack 165mb here (slightly smaller, compressed twice, some art removed)

replacement 720p folder xmls with special:// corrections here (drop this over originals included in this download)

**hack to bring up original reset screen: go to core filemanager, pick any file, on the context menu select 'settings'..** - this will reset all fanart paths to corrected special:// locations
Come on guys ! Has anyone actually decided to pitch in on this?
or did you lot just want something for nothing as usual?
This is looking real nice, good job!

But still I am going to wait for the new official Aeon skin. Regardless keep up the good work.
I ve installed this skin last night but my fanarts are not showed, not in Library Mode or File Mode. What could the problem be?
Don't dream your life, live your dream
If anyone is still interested in this little side project based on the Aeon 14 beta, you can join in development here:
http://github.com/chrisdaniels/xbmc-skin...ree/master

I'm aiming it for xbox, but it can be used on any platform.

I'm not expecting a massive take up on this (if any) but i prefer parts of this skin to that of the new Stark.

Latest downloads can also be found at the above link.
chrisdaniels Wrote:If anyone is still interested in this little side project based on the Aeon 14 beta, you can join in development here:
http://github.com/chrisdaniels/xbmc-skin...ree/master

I'm aiming it for xbox, but it can be used on any platform.

I'm not expecting a massive take up on this (if any) but i prefer parts of this skin to that of the new Stark.

Latest downloads can also be found at the above link.
Any screenshots or info?
Thanks.
Check back through the thread for some shots, or download current build and give it a go

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xeon sneak preview (another Aeon mod) feedback wanted2