Tv shows scraping/naming problem (trailer park boys 1x01)
preferred Wrote:here is the full log file
http://pastebin.com/m3b997683

i can understand that trailer bit of xbmc but if thats the case why does it just choose those 4 eps to skip and index for a season ep and the rest works fine?
dont mind renaming those back to trailer park boys 1x01.avi if that works for me but i think its weard those eps are skipped.

Did you see my post above? Remove the dashes and put in periods and it should work. You aren't fully following the proper naming convention.
Are you reading the thread at all?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Who, me?
If you are speaking to me, then yes, I did read the thread. I did see that there are some other issues, but am I mistaken in thinking that he's naming the files improperly? Maybe I am wrong, but I thought there had to be a "." on either side of the season and episode number.
Looking at the debug log the only files not being enumerated are the ones with trailer in the latter half of the filename and the specials that have not been formatted for use with XBMC (although they probably could with season 0).
That tells me the following.
The general convention he uses works (wiki may be out of date?)
The trailer suffix is being matched to a "movie trailer" and thus skipped from the library.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv shows scraping/naming problem (trailer park boys 1x01)0