• 5(current)
Those affected by the intel gfx tearing/vsync issues
I'll do a build once CapNBry does the patch
Done and done. Posted to #5508
CapnBry Wrote:Done and done. Posted to #5508

Thanks, creating a test build now.....
Upped XBMCSetup-Rev16618-jester-intel-test with CapnBry's diff
I can confirm the patched build works but must be used with the -fs attribute removed.
EDIT/REMOVED. sorry, wrong thread.
HexusOdy Wrote:I can confirm the patched build works but must be used with the -fs attribute removed.

i wonder why forcing fullscreen on startup changes vsync behaviours.
cheers,azido :;):
Jester Wrote:Upped XBMCSetup-Rev16618-jester-intel-test with CapnBry's diff

Hi CapnBry,

Just tried your intel test build on my AOpen MP-45DR. The tearing/vsync issue is solved Big Grin but now pictures don't show anymore, not even thumbnails?

I've also tried your build on my other computer with a nvidia gfx card and pictures do show on nvidia so looks like it's related to the intel gfx again??

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Net
NeTaXe Wrote:Hi CapnBry,

Just tried your intel test build on my AOpen MP-45DR. The tearing/vsync issue is solved Big Grin but now pictures don't show anymore, not even thumbnails?

I've also tried your build on my other computer with a nvidia gfx card and pictures do show on nvidia so looks like it's related to the intel gfx again??

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Net

Thats odd Netaxe. I don't get that on mine. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstall?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Net

Maybe on your other machine you are missing some .dll files that another thread mentioned...
Any update on this being applied to the main SVN branch?
HexusOdy Wrote:Any update on this being applied to the main SVN branch?

maybe ask for it in the ticket, or ask CapnBry to do so...
I have no idea why this would happen but I can't imagine it is related to the change I made.

As for getting into trunk, I don't have commit access to SVN, you'll have to wait until it gets picked up by someone else. I'd avoid repeated posting to the ticket though, as that just gets annoying. I'll pm Jonathan to let him know the status though.
Lightbulb 

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Net

Hi, i had the same issue.
You need the following dlls: MSVCP70.DLL, msvcp71.dll, msvcr71.dll and you can get them from http://www.dll-files.com
I hope it will help you. Best of luck !
mdalacu Wrote:Hi, i had the same issue.
You need the following dlls: MSVCP70.DLL, msvcp71.dll, msvcr71.dll and you can get them from http://www.dll-files.com
I hope it will help you. Best of luck !

Where do these files need to be placed?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Those affected by the intel gfx tearing/vsync issues1