File found during scan, but not there
I have just starting playing with xbmc, and so far love it, but while trying to add full metal alchemist, it finds the file, but when I go to view it. there is nothing there. I am currently using SxxExx for my shows. Any ideas on where I should be looking for the error. Thanks
Hi and welcome to our forums Wink

Seems as if the scanner failed to enumerate the file. Please enable debug logging and pastebin you xbmc.log.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
wow, that was fast, I was in process of doing that.
http://pastebin.com/m1327df08
You might change the scraper to TheTVDB.com. Scraping tvshows via tvrage.com is not the recommended way.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
when doing that it doesnt find it at all, it find it on imdb, and tvrage
why does it find it on tvrage or imdb, load the info into the database, but then say I have zero episodes?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File found during scan, but not there0