[Apple TV] - Video Calibration Problems
Hi - I'm having some issues with the Video Calibration function in XBMC. My set up is a ATV (with 2.1 running) hooked up to a 1080p TV. I've set the resolution to 1080 Full Screen but am getting "additional letterboxing" on the top and bottom of my videos.

When I run the Video Calibration function, I can move the upper-left adjustments, but I cannot seem to edit the lower-right or "box" adjustments. I'm not sure if this is an Apple Remote issue (but it seems to work for everything else, including the first step of the calibration) or something else. Incidentally, I've been able to run the Calibration for Boxee (which seems to be the same) just fine.

Any tips? Thanks in advance!
chaint Wrote:Hi - I'm having some issues with the Video Calibration function in XBMC. My set up is a ATV (with 2.1 running) hooked up to a 1080p TV. I've set the resolution to 1080 Full Screen but am getting "additional letterboxing" on the top and bottom of my videos.

When I run the Video Calibration function, I can move the upper-left adjustments, but I cannot seem to edit the lower-right or "box" adjustments. I'm not sure if this is an Apple Remote issue (but it seems to work for everything else, including the first step of the calibration) or something else. Incidentally, I've been able to run the Calibration for Boxee (which seems to be the same) just fine.

Any tips? Thanks in advance!

know issue. search the forums for info.
Ya, the "final" version of XMBC is pretty messed up. I'm thankful for the devs, but I thought the beta worked pretty much perfectly for me (sure it crashed a couple of times, but the final crashes just as much or more). For the ATV at least, the beta was much much better.
davilla Wrote:know issue. search the forums for info.

Hmm, I couldn't find this issue exactly. I'd found the thread about these settings being constantly reset upon restarting XBMC, but not a thread about not being able to calibrate at all. Care to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for all your work on this project!
Did this ever get fixed yet ?

Roy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV] - Video Calibration Problems0