[RELEASE] NBA.com Videos Plugin
would it be possible to create a "Today's" or "Last Night's Games" view of Most Recent that would filter in only videos containing "vs" and yesterday's date? this would let you Play the category and get a nice personal recap show. playing Most Recent lets in random highlight clips too and rolls over to older dates.
xbmc-pvr-ppa-odk68, Gentoo x86 3.0.7-pf, xorg-server-1.11.2, mesa-7.11, nvidia-drivers-290.10
lkraav Wrote:would it be possible to create a "Today's" or "Last Night's Games" view of Most Recent that would filter in only videos containing "vs" and yesterday's date? this would let you Play the category and get a nice personal recap show. playing Most Recent lets in random highlight clips too and rolls over to older dates.

Yeah, that's possible.

btw, check out the Daily Dime on the ESPN plugin. It's a recap podcast of all the recent nba games and news. It's under the NBA section.
Great work stacks...

Just wondering how this works with the international pass? my media pc is on all day and like keeping it on XBMC but have to close it down to watch NBA which I do every night.

Any update played to get the pass to work on xbmc, I would happily pay for a plugin.

Thanks. Big Grin
jay08 Wrote:Great work stacks...

Just wondering how this works with the international pass? my media pc is on all day and like keeping it on XBMC but have to close it down to watch NBA which I do every night.

Any update played to get the pass to work on xbmc, I would happily pay for a plugin.

Thanks. Big Grin

Just to be clear, this plugin only streams video clips, not live games. I would like to try to make a NBA League Pass plugin but I don't have an account. I need someone willing to lend me their account so that I can see if it's possible.
I remember seeing ads for free pass till a certain date, cant remember exactly.
jay08 Wrote:I remember seeing ads for free pass till a certain date, cant remember exactly.

It's over.
It looks like nba.com updated and the plugin isn't getting new videos. I'll try to update it with in a couple of days.
stacked, pm me (did not find where i could do that). i have an account for you. cheers!
[Update v1.0.5 - 01/09/2010]
- updated plugin to work with the new NBA.com changes
Is there a way to enter the credentials for the league pass?
haifischjunge Wrote:Is there a way to enter the credentials for the league pass?

stacked Wrote:Just to be clear, this plugin only streams video clips, not live games. I would like to try to make a NBA League Pass plugin but I don't have an account. I need someone willing to lend me their account so that I can see if it's possible.

^^^
Any timeframe for when this will be ported to the new addon section?
smush420 Wrote:Any timeframe for when this will be ported to the new addon section?

I'll try to get something done soon.
I can't install the plugin. (xbmc eden)
I've got " does not have the correct structure ".

Any update ?

thx
Hi,

(2010-04-21, 21:32)haifischjunge Wrote: Is there a way to enter the credentials for the league pass?

there's already a working plugin for the International League Pass (archived, condensed and game recaps/highlights) for a good month now.
I am guessing Haifischjunge (German nick) means the International NBA League Pass on nba.tv
The US version uses completely different servers and security credentials.

take a look at the thread from page 2 onwards
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...eague+pass

It's in BlueCop's repository..

br
Rob

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NBA.com Videos Plugin0