[RELEASE] NBA.com Videos Plugin
Thumbs Up 

Downloads and Updates:
All downloads and updates for this add-on will be posted directly to the stacked Add-on Repository. Downloads and updates can also be found on the Official XBMC add-on Repository after they are approved.

XBMC Add-ons Wiki
Sounds cool.. Just curious, does the plugin play the videos full screen and how's the quality?

Thanks
tbird2340 Wrote:Sounds cool.. Just curious, does the plugin play the videos full screen and how's the quality?

Thanks

The resolution for the videos are 576x324, which is widescreen. The quality is pretty decent.

btw, there was a bug on my first release. I fixed it and the download link in the first post is updated.
This is an excellent plugin! My brother is a HUGE NBA fan and he watches the top 10 plays everyday so he is SUPER happy now. Being able to watch on his big screen instead of his little computer monitor.

I am more of a hockey fan so I can't help but wonder if this can be modified to work on NHL.com as well. Do you think you could take a look? I have no idea how to make one so I have to beg. Sad Pretty please? Blush

No problem if you don't want to. I understand. Just had to ask.

I do love this one though. Thank you very much. (And my brother REALLY thanks you.)

J_K_M_A_N
J_K_M_A_N Wrote:This is an excellent plugin! My brother is a HUGE NBA fan and he watches the top 10 plays everyday so he is SUPER happy now. Being able to watch on his big screen instead of his little computer monitor.

I am more of a hockey fan so I can't help but wonder if this can be modified to work on NHL.com as well. Do you think you could take a look? I have no idea how to make one so I have to beg. Sad Pretty please? Blush

No problem if you don't want to. I understand. Just had to ask.

I do love this one though. Thank you very much. (And my brother REALLY thanks you.)

J_K_M_A_N

I'm glad you and your bro like the plugin Wink

This was my first plugin and I don't know so much to make one for every site. Some sites are easier to do and I just checked out the NHL site and it looks a tad bit more difficult. Maybe if I have free time, I'll check it out again. Or make a request with Voinage
I understand. I had requested it before RTMP or whatever that is was added and then I tried after but I didn't get a response so I figured maybe it was not possible. I don't know why they lock it down so much. Oh well.

Thanks for looking though. Excellent first plugin BTW. Way to go. I have been watching top 10 plays for a while now. Cool

J_K_M_A_N

(I resurrected my old post about nhl.com. Maybe it will get a hit.)
It`s possible i just need the time JK
Sweet! Thanks for checking that out. (Sorry to hijack the thread.)

J_K_M_A_N
Thanks for this plugin!

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Thansk for this cool plugin!
Your welcome! Smile

Don't forget the big game today. Lakers vs Celtics (5PM EST)

Lakers ftw!
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your work stacked, but it doesn't work for me. When I (try to) execute it, it states "running" for 2,3 seconds and nothing happens.

Does it still work for the rest of you guys?Maybe nba.com changed something.

Thanks a lot.
My mistake, I though it was a Script ¬¬

Works perfectly, thanks again stacked
bennett Wrote:My mistake, I though it was a Script ¬¬

Works perfectly, thanks again stacked

Big Grin common mistake.
[Update posted]

changes:
There were problems loading the "Teams" page.
Added team icons.

Enjoy Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NBA.com Videos Plugin0