Closing Media Info
Not sure if this would be a bug or a feature request, perhaps this is intentional or perhaps not. Anyway, I'm only able to test this on windows with a keyboard, but pressing t to bring up the media info when in fullscreen video or music works great. However, to close the media info you have to hit escape or back. It would make sense if you could just hit the t button again to get rid of it, no? Aside from me thinking that this is the logical way it should work, part of the reason I ask is I am in the process of trying to make a touchscreen friendly skin, and as is, I can bring up the info, but can't close it. If this were changed, I believe it would be possible for it to work fully. Any chance of getting this changed? I swear it used to work this way...
just a keymapping issue. you can fix it yourself
but this is for a skin I hope to release, not so much for me, so it doesn't really solve the issue. It would make sense to be default wouldn't it? I almost always press info to exit it out of it before remembering its the back button. Failing that, do you know of any other way to close the info using a button command? i tried onclicks of Close, Back, PreviousDir, none of which worked. I guess it could maybe be done with a bool and conditional visibility on the textures, but i prefer to avoid those if possible..
sure, after you have done it submit a patch @ trac and it will ofc be considered for inclusion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Closing Media Info0