• 14(current)
[MOD] Xbox friendly version of MediaStream v1.00
Sorry i forget to post in here. I have quit xbmc in protest over a lack of support for xbox.
The guys at the top can't be bothered to give proper support to the machine that made xbmc possible but that's just typical of a bunch of people who most likely are closet trainspotters
who wear jesus boots and use linux powered by a rubber band. I tell you you get far better support from microsoft:p
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Sorry i forget to post in here. I have quit xbmc in protest over a lack of support for xbox.
The guys at the top can't be bothered to give proper support to the machine that made xbmc possible but that's just typical of a bunch of people who most likely are closet trainspotters
who wear jesus boots and use linux powered by a rubber band. I tell you you get far better support from microsoft:p

Ya but some of us already own xbox's and we dont feel like buying new equipment to do the same thing it already does lol..
Hey Guys, I hadn't any playback issues with the normal mediastream version, but I got the feeling that this version ist faster. however I'm using it with the babylon stable fixed version from t3ch.

My Context Menu (white button) is not centered. It is on the right side and can only see the half of it. a year ago I had the same problem and I had to change one xml file but I can't find the thread again. Can anyone help me out with that?
Numus Wrote:Ya but some of us already own xbox's and we dont feel like buying new equipment to do the same thing it already does lol..
Totally agree with you but the powers that be only throw us tiny tit bits of support which is just enough to stop a revolt from xbox users:p
paul Wrote:Sorry i forget to post in here. I have quit xbmc in protest over a lack of support for xbox.

So this is why you took down your xbox friendly skins? Rolleyes
hexed6 Wrote:So this is why you took down your xbox friendly skins? Rolleyes
I removed as part of a major cleanup with my host sites and bram77 has started to host a lot of my work on the svn so i saw no reason to maintain my skins in this forum. as theres no point seeing as the platform is all but dead and gone(not my oppinion) besides theres plenty of other ways to get them if you only search and then strip down the skins as i did.
It's just very time consuming and addictiveLaugh ps if you need something specific please ask as i still do have quite a few sitting on my hard drive waiting to be deleted.
Damn son, this is hella cool
Thanks so much for this. I am a huge fan of the MediaStream skin, as it is the only one that looks nice on the XBOX and on a 4:3 resolution. You've made it even better! This is the perfect skin and thanks to you I can use it. I can hardly notice the difference between your version and the original, so a very well done indeed!
sillysam3 Wrote:Thanks so much for this. I am a huge fan of the MediaStream skin, as it is the only one that looks nice on the XBOX and on a 4:3 resolution. You've made it even better! This is the perfect skin and thanks to you I can use it. I can hardly notice the difference between your version and the original, so a very well done indeed!
Glad you find it usefull have you tried jezzX's mediasream redux that works well on xbox too.
sillysam3 Wrote:Thanks so much for this. I am a huge fan of the MediaStream skin, as it is the only one that looks nice on the XBOX and on a 4:3 resolution. You've made it even better! This is the perfect skin and thanks to you I can use it. I can hardly notice the difference between your version and the original, so a very well done indeed!

seconded- another 4:3 user here
paul Wrote:I removed as part of a major cleanup with my host sites and bram77 has started to host a lot of my work on the svn so i saw no reason to maintain my skins in this forum. as theres no point seeing as the platform is all but dead and gone(not my oppinion) besides theres plenty of other ways to get them if you only search and then strip down the skins as i did.
It's just very time consuming and addictiveLaugh ps if you need something specific please ask as i still do have quite a few sitting on my hard drive waiting to be deleted.

Trying not to be dense here, but where/how can I get this from "the SVN" mentioned above... and which SVN? URL?

I really love MediaStream Lite, just hoping to get a more updated version...

Original XBOX here, 4:3 TV Big Grin
What Opensubtitles_OSD hack should I use for this Skin?
http://code.google.com/p/opensubtitles-o...loads/list

What other Xbox friendly Skins would you recommend other than this, Project Mayhem 3 and PM3.HD that won't give my Xbox a hard time? Is MiniMeedia pretty good?
Have a Widescreen HD tv with AV pack output for the Xbox?
Currently using Standard Project Mayhem 3 on 1080i output, the GUI looks upscaled, will like to use a different Skin. Any suggestions?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xbox friendly version of MediaStream v1.001