• 1(current)
[MOD] Xbox friendly version of MediaStream v1.00
Smile 
************************UPDATED TO V2.0***************************
For all Xbox users who want the original skin but are having video playback issues.
This gets me around 34mb free ram on my XBOX which is running in 480p mode on a 16/9 tv.
I have no playback issues of any kind either on the local HD or over my home network.

This is the complete skin straight from the svn.
Just unzip the skin and place in the usual place theres no
need for the lite them anymore. thanks for looking and have a great new year.

Download it from here http://www.mediafire.com/?jkm0ktdjmlj
Hope you like itBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
cannot download from your link. any ideas?
jarod71 Wrote:cannot download from your link. any ideas?

Try this link http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cfea3...a10b605538 sorry about the other link it was working
Please let me know if this link worksBig Grin
Want to thank you a lot for this release, it allows me to have mediastream, 720p and fanart on my Xbox. It's like having my cake and eating it too!
FSFunky Wrote:Want to thank you a lot for this release, it allows me to have mediastream, 720p and fanart on my Xbox. It's like having my cake and eating it too!
Thanks for the comments mate i am pleased it works for you
Very nice mod

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Very nice mod
Thanks nice to get feed back good or bad
I really like it but i don't particular like the low rez james bond pic instead of the movie theater picture.
Till All Are One!!!!!
Aucard The 3rd Wrote:I really like it but i don't particular like the low rez james bond pic instead of the movie theater picture.

no probs mate. at least your honest i respect that.
Is it the picture you don't like or the fact it is low res? also what are you running this on?
I like what you did with it in general, i mean i can see my fanart in the background now, but the pics you have for the homepage menus i just don't like. not the fact that its low rez, that helps alot, it just the pics themselves i don't like. i like the original pics used by the original mediastream skin, if we could get those in low rez that be great. But paul your doing a great thing for us xbox users, and well keep up the good work.
Till All Are One!!!!!
If you prefer the original screens i could create a new low res textures.xpr for ya
Will pm you a link when i upload it to mediafire in the next few day's
well thanks Paul, but make it available to everyone, not just me. but thanks!
Till All Are One!!!!!
Aucard The 3rd Wrote:well thanks Paul, but make it available to everyone, not just me. but thanks!

Yes, I would like to download this too (I actually really like the default screens!)

Thanks a lot for doing all this Paul.

Edit: This is very cheeky to ask, but if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind preparing a similar default backdrop Minimalko-Mod version at the same time?

For me version 1.00 has horrid CPU issues on my Xbox.
I'll get on with updateing both skins i did.
and no it's not to cheeky to ask. because if you don't ask then you wont
get it all i respect honesty and if people prefer the default textures then of
course i will resize them down etc and recompile the whole thing.
Will most likely upload em sunday i will post a new link at the top of each thread.
I can't download the file =( I hope u upload it again somewhere this sounds like a excellent thing =)

Good work
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xbox friendly version of MediaStream v1.001