• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon
macadoo Wrote:I'm having a problem where the hak5 and Tekzilla items are no longer working (all other items still work). Anyone have the same problem?

I fixed this problem a few days ago. Get the v1.3 update from the SVN Installer.
Thanks for the quick reply! I uninstalled and reinstalled and it now works correctly.
The hak5 item now produces a script error with version 1.3. Any ideas?
macadoo Wrote:The hak5 item now produces a script error with version 1.3. Any ideas?

When are you getting the error? Can you also post a debug log.
Nevermind, it must have been something on their end. Sorry!
macadoo Wrote:Nevermind, it must have been something on their end. Sorry!

That's alright. Wink
Hi, as most of the people using this plugin I only watch a few of the shows. Is there a way to add these specific shows to the TV Shows group? Without the need to download the videos, still having it stream.

I tried going to the show folder inside Videos (ie. Videos>>Revision3-Diggnation) and set content to TV Show and use thetvdb, but that does not work.

I know I can use Favorites, but I prefer having it in my TV Shows section.

Any help will be appreciated.
You could just add the rss feeds for the shows you want directly to XBMC video section.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=RSS_Feeds
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Types_of_Med...SS_Feeds_2
Yes, I'm aware that using RSS Feeds performs almost the same task. But I still want to access the show's videos from my TV Show section.

I tried to "Set Content" to the RSS Feed (for Diggnation) and it got a bit further. At least now when I select "Set Content" it keeps the content as TV Show.
But it still not showing in my TV Shows section. I have played with the Scan settings and still nothing.

Anyone has any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.
if you're hell bent on having it in your library, then i think you need to scrape from TVDB and set it to use absolute numbering that **should** match up the #s in the RSS feed
  • diggnation--0237--nexusone--hd720p30.h264.mp4
  • diggnation--0236--clipshow2k9--hd720p30.h264.mp4
  • diggnation--0235--droid--hd720p30.h264.mp4
IMO it may be time to take a step back & decide if getting it just the way you like it
is really worth all this effort when we have such a kickA plugin Shocked
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
stacked Wrote:First, thanks a lot for the plugin and the various respond and supports. i manage to get the plugin to work and watch my favorite Tekzilla shows finally on my XBMC.

Show questions/request
1) can I download the shows for offline viewing instead of streaming? its kinda slow on my connection on many occasion.

2) the title of every shows are the same - Revision 3. The thumnail for each show is different though. How to enable or display the actual title of each shows? I have to start each show just to know which one i watched and which one hasn't.

3) The default shows seems to be Large Quicktime formatted shows, is there a way to switch to Small Quicktime shows? this will certainly help to smooth out video streaming in my case if I can't get the offline viewing thing to work.

Again. many thanks to the plugin.
1 & 3 : Look at the plugin settings
2: Update your XBMC

Thanks for the awesome plugin, although how do I get to the plug in settings to change the shows resolution etc
jas722 Wrote:Thanks for the awesome plugin, although how do I get to the plug in settings to change the shows resolution etc

what xbmc platform are you using?
This is a great idea. I'm also trying to get this working but with no luck. I've also tried setting absolute numbering. How can I get the plugin's source to be scanned into the library?

ZeroTech Wrote:Yes, I'm aware that using RSS Feeds performs almost the same task. But I still want to access the show's videos from my TV Show section.

I tried to "Set Content" to the RSS Feed (for Diggnation) and it got a bit further. At least now when I select "Set Content" it keeps the content as TV Show.
But it still not showing in my TV Shows section. I have played with the Scan settings and still nothing.

Anyone has any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.
stacked Wrote:Thanks for the awesome plugin, although how do I get to the plug in settings to change the shows resolution etc
what xbmc platform are you using?

I'm using Xmbc Live a special distro made specifically for Ion based systems.

[RELEASE] NVIDIA ION optimized XBMC Live 9.11 Live CD / Live USB version
jas722 Wrote:I'm using XBMC Live a special distro made specifically for Ion based systems.

[RELEASE] NVIDIA ION optimized XBMC Live 9.11 Live CD / Live USB version

Highlight the Rev3 plugin and right click. You should see a tab that says "Plugin Settings".
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Revision3 (Video) Addon3