Cannot resume or auto-resume
Hi,

I enabled the option to "auto resume from last position" -> "Yes" and I tried in a couple of files while in Library mode.

I jump to the 3rd minute or so, (as I read that resume only kicks in after 2 minutes) and then I pause the movie and start watching another movie. When I come back to the previous file and click "enter" on my mac the movie start from the very beginning.

I also tried to "right" click, but I cannot see a "Resume" option in the contextual menu.

EDIT: I'm using XBMC 8.10 Atlantis
Ok, I was doing it wrong, I guess. To get it working I need to stop the Movie (with 'x') instead of pausing it (with 'p' or space), if I do than when I start the movie again with 'p' then it resumes from where I left.

The thing is that this is very confusing, I mean, why do i need to stop the movie first, shouldn't be enough to press esc and go to another movie?

Moreover, I can't get this to work with the apple remote, I don't know how to "stop" the movie with the apple remote, I can only pause it. And if I only pause it, it won't resume from there.

I bet that most of the people using xbmc in the mac are using the apple remote so, how do you do it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot resume or auto-resume0