Backwards ways
Lightbulb 
So im kinda new to the windows flavor of xbmc and im trying to get all my nifty toys integrated with it. I have found questions by others about the Creative audigy remote; and moving xbmc to a secondary display. I have found some very interesting workarounds for these. I have an nvidia 6800 with an analog and a digital out, got them pluged into two of my 19" identical flatscreens so i dont have to fiddle with resolution issues, the latest nvidia software has a hotkey function you can set up to move the window under the cursor to which ever display you wish and i know am typing this with my xbmc running on the seccond display, works rather well and it actualy does it naturaly and clean - no issues so far. Now to the remote, with the latest media source with remote support installed you get the option with the remote to get some interaction between the remote and whatever widows application you want; you can set up more than one app to allow control. I can move the cursor around very well indeed and the return button works too but i cant get the enter button to work so im surmizing that xbmc just needs to be able to interpert correctly what the remote is actualy telling it through windows and creative. Both of these are kinda round the block ways to accomplish what i assume could be delt with from within xbmc quite easily enough. If anyone wants to work with a quick learning newb ill help get the remote better integrated with xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backwards ways0