Using Xbox 360 Controller as "Remote"
Hi new to this forum but definitely not new to XBMC. Been using XBMC for my Xbox for years and has been enjoying it. Only recently then realize that there is a PC version. Anyway here is my suggestion and don't really know where I should post this so please do forgive me.

I have a Game receiver for the Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless controller. Was hoping was there any way i could use it like how we use it on the xbox? Thanks a million.
I'm not familiar with the xbox 360 controller, but if you can plug the receiver into your computer, and windows detects the controller, then all you need is something simple to map the buttons, like Xpadder.
i've been researching this issue as well. after much reading i have learned there is no EXACT same way to have it as with the original xbox xbmc. this is a damn shame because it takes away alot of the speed & functionality that made XBMC so good (and better than other dashboards) to begin with!

some people have mentioned xpadder and some other keybinding apps, but the problem with those (apparently) is that they do NOT properly configure the analong controls/buttons such as the thumbsticks and triggers. also if you hold down a trigger to scroll down apparently this doesnt work either, you have to keep hitting down, down, down, down, ... potentially hundreds of times. NOT COOL... :?

we will be anxiously awaiting the integration of a working 360 wireless controller setup with XBMC for PC. its all that is missing from this great application imo.

Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Xbox 360 Controller as "Remote"0