Make USB-UIRT work with live!!
Hi guys,

just finish assemble my HTPC and want to use a live installation, but how can I make my USB-UIRT work properly without installing "eventghost" or stuff like that!!

I also want to know why my "config" of XBMC on my workstation didn't work as it should with eventghost installed, the usb-uirt plugin and XBMC plugin installed correctly, I think!? The problem is that I always need to press buttons twice to do an action in XBMC. In the Eventghost log viewer, it show the "ir code" for the first press and the normal action on the second. Tried to disable both input, one at the time, and none of the action correct the problem!!

Here is the setup:
Amd X2 4800+
Usb-UIRT IR receiver
Harmony 550 (MCE profile)
XBMC for Windows 8.10 Atlantis
Eventghost 0.3.6.1487 (with XBMC and USB-UIRT plugin set)

Hope someone can help me, and sorry for my sloppy English this is not my first language!!
Google Lirc and do some reading up. You will need to reconfigure Lirc in XBMCLive for your Uirt. You can also play with delays etc which will fix your remote issues in Lirc.

rgds,

Dave
rodercot Wrote:Google Lirc and do some reading up. You will need to reconfigure Lirc in XBMCLive for your Uirt. You can also play with delays etc which will fix your remote issues in Lirc.

rgds,

Dave

Thx for answering my Live issued, but any idea about my windows problem!?!?
Tried to understand how LIRC work but I'm very unfamiliar with linux software and stuff like that!!Blush

Anyone can do a How-to to make a USB-UIRT work with XBMC installed on a Flash drive and a Harmony 550 with the Xbox profile loaded in it!!Huh

If not some clues on what should I read/look to understand this thing!! :S

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make USB-UIRT work with live!!0