• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Passion-XBMC Installer (Script)
Are all the skins compatable with the Xbox? The reason I am asking is because last year I added a skin, and when I swtched to it, my xbox went black, and I had to reinstall XBMC.
Thank you thats where I was messing up not using it as a script. I went trhough and added alot of scripts and plugins. Very nice and seems pretty stable. Great work.
Spc4 Wrote:Are all the skins compatable with the Xbox? The reason I am asking is because last year I added a skin, and when I swtched to it, my xbox went black, and I had to reinstall XBMC.

I haven't tried all of the skin on my Xbox myself, but I would say yes.
On the last release of XBMC when a skin wasn't compatible, XBMC didn't allow me to switch.
I never had similar problem to yours but I cannot guarantee it won't happen, even if I don't think so (since I played a lot with it Big Grin).

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Exclamation 
Feb 8th 2009 update
A quick update today. Some scripts/plugins won't be new for some of you but are available for the fisrt time via the installer Passion-XBMC.
Some of those scripts and/or plugins require the last release of XBMC.
  • Video plugins:
    • Canal_Plus_19-11-08.zip : Repackaged - This plugin allows to watch videos form Canal+ french network (videos only in French)

• IPlayer_05-02-09.zip : New - BBC iPlayer

• National_Geographic_r594.zip : New - An excellent plugin for people who like to watch video on http://www.nationalgeographic.com/video

• NetFlix_RSS_Reader_19-09-08.zip : New - No videos, just Title and Plot from RSS feed. Listed as a video plugin but can be installed into any plugin folder.
      Instructions:
      You have to manually insert your netflix id via the plugin settings (highlight plugin, context menu, settings) You're looking for this:
      http://rss.netflix.com/AtHomeRSS?id=P0000000000000000000000000000000
      Put the bolded part in there.
      If you don't want to do it through the gui, you can open the plugin folder>resources>settings.xml and set your number to the default.

• TED_Talks_v2Beta1.1.zip : Update - Allows to watch video on ted.org
      Features:
      Browse All, Browse by Theme, Plugin Settings (highlight the plugin, open context menu) allows you to set your preference to 480p HD videos, regular SD videos, or Audio.
      If you set set it to something other than SD video while browsing by theme, it will still show you ALL videos available, and then it will try to play it in the format you requested. If it can't find an audio stream or HD stream, it will just play the regular SD video instead.

• Wine_Library_TV_v3.0.zip : New - Allows to watch video on tv.winelibrary.com

• Program plugins:
    • Passion-xbmc_SVN_Installer_03-02-09.zip : New - This plugin is an adaptation of Nuka1195's SVN Repo Installer plugin made by Kottis in order to support Passion-XBMC SVN
      WARNING: Update are done for TRUNK branch, that means you will get the last up to date file still in developement. Consecuently it is possible versions you will download with this plugin will have bug or even won't work.

• Music plugins:
    • Live_Music_Archive_r3.rar : New - Archive.org's collection of live music.
      The Internet Archive has teamed up with etree.org to preserve and archive as many live concerts as possible for current and future generations to enjoy.
      All music in this Collection is from trade-friendly artists and is strictly noncommercial, both for access here and for any further distribution.
      Artists' commercial releases are off-limits.
      This collection is maintained by the etree.org community. Streams are avaliable in flac, shn, and mp3.

NOTE:

Please let us know if you notice any:
- script/plugin broken,
- script/plugin not up to date (with the last official release),
- script/plugin incompatible with some platform (XBOX, Linux, Windows, MACOSX)
Thanks for your help

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV

Great stuff guys, just one thing - I noticed you have the XBMC Earth script down as a plugin. Pretty sure this is a script and not a plugin - it only works when put in the script folder for me anyway. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the info. I have noticed also there is a problem with the archive itselft when uncompressed.
I gonna repackage that and put it in the right section.

Temhil Wrote:Thanks for the info. I have noticed also there is a problem with the archive itselft when uncompressed.
I gonna repackage that and put it in the right section.
Actually I was wrong in my previous post.
XBMC Earth is already in the script section and install works fine with the installer, but it was also in the video plugin section. It is the one you have seen and of course was an error, I removed it.
Thanks for noticing it.

Smile 
Feb 16th 2009 update
A update today before a new release of the Installer Passion-XBMC very soon.
Some of those scripts and/or plugins require the last release of XBMC.
  • Scripts:
    • Apple_Movie_Trailers_29-01-09.zip : Update - One of the most famous scripts on XBMC. Plays trailers from the website http://www.apple.com/trailers/

• Blog_Didier_Allouch_v1.0.zip : New - This script allow to connect on Canal+ (French private network) blog: "Le Blog de Didier Allouch" and watch videos of this blog and see description of it.</.

• YouTube3_15-02-09.zip : Update - YouTube 3 is a new version of YouTube script totally updated

• Video plugins:
    • Bang_Bros_Network_v2.zip : New - A plugin that will pull the preview clips for the first 50 girls on BangBrosNetwork.com

• Fastpasstv_16-02-09.rar : Update - Allows to watch video on http://www.fastpasstv.com (Movies, TV Shows, Cartoons ...)

• Hulu_US-Only_10-02-09.zip : Update - Watch Hulu (US Only)

• Instantz_Anime_16-02-09.rar : Update - Instantz anime - veoh based anime.

• IPlayer_13b-02-09.zip : Update - BBC iPlayer (UK only)

• National Geographic_09-02-09.zip : Update - An excellent plugin for people who like to watch video on http://www.nationalgeographic.com/video

• The_Best_of_ITV_15-02-09.zip : Update - The best of the videos from http://www.itv.com
      * Lists episodes where guidance is necessary
      * separate episode parts are added to a playlist instead of just being listed.
      * Episode plots are now avialable
      * enabled support for more than just the XBOX by parsing redirects inside the asx files. Works fine on windows for me now.
      * outputs dates in YYYY-MM-DD format so they can be easily sorted in the episode list
      * made the script more robust by retrying url requests

• VideoDevil_v1.4.zip : Update - VideoMonkey is a PlugIn for YouTube... Dailymotion... And Everything

• VideoMonkey_v1.25.zip : Update - This plugin include the adlut comtent previously available in VideoMonkey

• Youtube_16-02-09.zip : New - A plugin to watch YouTube videos
      Note: This version is not official and is based on 09-02-09 version in order to run on XBOX et Mac

• YouTube_Channels_v1.0.zip : New - YouTube plugin to play selected channels

• Pictures plugins:
    • Picasa_14-02-09.zip : New - Picasa in XBMC (does not work on Mac or Xbox)

NOTE:

- script/plugin broken,
Thanks for your help

Temhil-

I just upgraded the Installer PassionXBMC to the newest release. I have to say:
AWESOME! Great job to everyone working on the interface of it!!
Exclamation 
calvin8714 Wrote:Temhil-

I just upgraded the Installer PassionXBMC to the newest release. I have to say:
AWESOME! Great job to everyone working on the interface of it!!

Thanks calvin8714,

You have been faster than me! Big Grin
It was late yesterday when I made the update available, so I didn't get a chance to post here.
We release yesterday after 1 month and halft of hard work the Installer Passion-XBMC Pre-1.0
I will update the head message today, with screenshot and description of the new functionalities.
Frost is the magician with the interface, he did an amazing and beautiful job (I didn't even know it was possible to do what he did a script GUI), but I can tell you we have spent many hours working on this new release.
We did also a big job on updating the content available on the server and descriptions about it.
A big functionality in this release is the addons manager which allows you to rename, delete, move, copy a script/plugin/skin or scraper, pretty convenient on an XBOX! Wink

We hope you will enjoy it this pre-1.0.

But I don't want to make you wait I update the message, here is a screenshot:

You can update the script:
  • Automatically, the previous version will propose you to update (!!WARNING!!: you previous settings of the installer will be deleted)
  • You can download the last version of the script here: Download Installer Passion-XBMC Pre-1.0 and install it under XBMC/Scripts/

thanks for this script. it makes installing new plugins such a breeze. i love that there are now descriptions for the skins, plugins, and scripts. the new interface is very appealing too. great job!
Thumbs Up 
Hi guys,

Here is a link on a video for those who want to see what look like the pre-1.0 release, what it can do, and how to play with it.
Enjoy!
http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/stV0p...mc_pre_1_0

Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome script. Wink
I have updated the first message for the new release Pre-1.0

I described the content of this new release, added new screenshots, a video demo and a basic user guide.

Exclamation 
March 3rd 2009 update
A big update in the skins today. Thank very much to Shaitan for his huge work, who spent many hour to update all the skins on our server.
We also have updated a lot of skins information, and added few screenshots.

No scripts or plugins today even thus there was a lot of releases those days.
My apologies to the developers who MP me, I didn't forget you Smile, just too much busy those day, but I will try to do an update ASAP.

FYI we are working on a solution allowing to upload developer creation on our server via a web interface, that would make everybody job easier (especially mine Wink), we are still working on the web development and as soon as it will be done, we will update the script.
  • Skins:
    • 7TFT : Update - Revision 89

• Aeon : Update - Alpha 14

• Amped : Update - Revision 1924

• Back-Row : Update - Revision 1924

• Basics-101 Media Center : Update - Revision 1939

• Basics-101_xbox : Update - Revision 1939

• Basics-Vision : Update - Revision 1939

• BLUEblack : New - Revision 1693

• CINEMA : Update

• CEOMR Media Center : Update - Revision 1692

• Clearity : Update - Revision 1939

• Containment : Update - Revision 1694 + Textures:
      * -Apple
      * -Apple Dark
      * -PM3

• Focus : Update - Alpha 6

• Fusion_3_versions_stables_hd : New - Fusion stable realease HD - Alpha 5

• Fusion_3_versions_stables_sd : New - Fusion stable realease SD - Alpha 5

• FusionHD : New - Fusion realease HD - Revision 1692

• FusionSD : New - Fusion realease SD - Revision 1692

• Insidious : Update - Revision 1692

• MARK-III : Update - Revision 1714 + Textures:
      * -Xbox-Backs

• MC360 : Update - Revision 1715

• MediaPortalX : Update - Revision 1693

• MediaStream : Update - Revision 1986

• MediaStream_F_Mod : New - MediaStream Fanart List Mod: Modification of MediaStream adding Fanart List View

• Mint : Update - Revision 1692

• PDM : Update - Revision 1692

• Project Mayhem I : Update - Revision 1692

• PMIII Mod : Update - Mods for PMIII (mods only) - Textures + changes made by Frost:
      * -Beauté du Monde Jiraiya
      * -Blue Light
      * -KC
      * -Orange
      * -theme1
      * -OSX
      * -Blue
      * -Red
      * -FC Bayern
      * -XBMC
      * -PlayBoy PM III <== Adult only!!!

• T9 : New - Revision 1693

• TheOrbs : Update - Revision 1694

• Vinci : Update - Version 1.6 + Textures:
      * -Nonudity

• Vinc_Mod : Update - Mod for Vinci

• Vision : Update - Revision 1939 + Textures:
      * -Blaze
      * -Green
      * -Lila
      * -Orange
      * -Pink

• Vision2 : Update - Revision 1692

• Visor : New - Revision 1693

• WaterHouse : Update - v160708

• X : Update - Version 1.0

• Xbox-Classic : Update - Revision 19392

• Xii : New - Revision 1692

• xTV : Update - Revision 1694 + Textures:
      * -Aero
      * -Aqua
      * -Aqua2
      * -Aqua3
      * -Aqua-Black
      * -Black
      * -Blue
      * -Glow
      * -Halo
      * -OSx
      * -Project Mayhem
      * -PS Style
      * -PS Style v2
      * -Tango
      * -White
      * -X360-Blue
      * -X360-Orange
      * -X360-Orange-B
      * -X360-Purple-B
      * -xdTV
      * -xdTV2

NOTE:

- script/plugin broken,
Thanks for your help

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Passion-XBMC Installer (Script)0