Power down timer on the codecinfo menu?
I've been fooling with the codec info menu for the last few hours (the one you get when you press black on the gamepad with fullscreen video).

What I am trying to do is add a line like "WARNING - Shutdown timer on, power off in XX", which only comes up when the shutdown timer alarm is enabled AND the codec info menu is up, underneath the original three lines (audio/video/fps).

The problem I have is: I can get a warning sign to appear on the codec info menu when the timer is on but it doesn't replace XX with the time until shutdown and also, the extra line disappears completely when the VideoOSD, Movie info or Shutdown Menu are enabled even when the codec menu is still up.

I've tried various permutations of Boolean and tried looking for the right string to list the time (I wrongly thought it was %im%is) but have failed on both counts. Any info would be great - I figure I'm not the only one who has had this idea!
Fixed the first problem - simply had to set the defaultwindow value to TRUE. Still trying to find out how to make the warning message have a countdown timer.
Got it - $INFO[System.Alarmpos] was the string I couldn't find yesterday.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Power down timer on the codecinfo menu?0