[REQUEST] CTV/TSN/Comedy Network Plugin?
none of the more recent links on tsn work
the older links work though
does anyone know about this?
Illidan1337 Wrote:none of the more recent links on tsn work
the older links work though
does anyone know about this?

FYI, it looks like the newer TSN links still work in the Canada on Demand plugin.
teefer22 Wrote:FYI, it looks like the newer TSN links still work in the Canada on Demand plugin.

none of them work for me
no cfl game after week 4 works for me or a friend of mine and we're both using the version on the repository
it says working for like half a second then it goes away and nothing happens
then rarely a message will pop up saying one or more videos failed to load
is there liek a setting im overlooking?
Illidan1337 Wrote:none of them work for me
no cfl game after week 4 works for me or a friend of mine and we're both using the version on the repository
it says working for like half a second then it goes away and nothing happens
then rarely a message will pop up saying one or more videos failed to load
is there liek a setting im overlooking?

Sorry, I left out a detail. You need to enable "my librtmp is awesome" in the canada on demand settings. (then you need to update your librtmp file, how you do this will depend which platform you are running the canada on demand plugin from).

After you have updated your librtmp and enabled the "my librtmp is awesome" in the canada on demand, all the TSN links will work again.

Hope that helps.
teefer22 Wrote:Sorry, I left out a detail. You need to enable "my librtmp is awesome" in the canada on demand settings. (then you need to update your librtmp file, how you do this will depend which platform you are running the canada on demand plugin from).

After you have updated your librtmp and enabled the "my librtmp is awesome" in the canada on demand, all the TSN links will work again.

Hope that helps.

thanks
you made my day
that completely resolved my problem
one more question
is there any way to stream live cfl games?
that seems to be the only flaw in an otherwise perfect addon
I am running a pivos xios ds media play, linux fireware installed. TSN does not work, unable to find librtmp file or the "my librtmp is awesome". Please help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] CTV/TSN/Comedy Network Plugin?0