aTV loading problems
Exclamation 
My friend deleted part of his TV library due to sound issues. When I say deleted, he just deleted the files from his computer and didn't do anything through XBMC. When he restarted his aTV immediately afterward it loaded to frontrow, but the the video and audio is frozen. I can SFTP and SSH in. XBMC 8.10 was installed using atv-win-1.0.b11 and launcher 0.8 on r2.2.

This sounds more like an aTV issue than something caused by XBMC, but I thought I would throw it out there. Either way, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help guys.
Also, do I have anything to lose by running the patchstick again? I followed the directions to disable the auto updates, but I have screwed that up in the past. Although in the past it just deleted XBMC from frontrow, but frontrow loaded.
The lack of any response makes me a little nervous.
marcdd2 Wrote:The lack of any response makes me a little nervous.

do the factory restore.
Thanks. Thats what I told him to do this morning. He's going to try it tonight, but I'm not that confidant that it is going to even pick up the ir codes to do it. I wish they had a hard reset button like every other consumer electronic out there.
Factory restore didn't work. Any other ideas? Can I just copy my whole atv file structure and then upload it to his?
I've realized hat it is the remote/IR receiver. If I hit the menu button during the flying windows. it doesn't work.
I depaired the remote. (Hold left and menu for 6 seconds) This worked. Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aTV loading problems0