Show Actor Info in XBMC?
Is there a possibility to show some Info about the actors participating in a movie?
Does the scraper scrape Information on the movie's actors, and is it up to the skin to show them? Is there a skin with this Info?

I'm using the mediastream Skin and the "media preview"-view. But theres only Info on Director/Writer/Rating/etc.
Thanks in advance!
Greetz
Actor names are scraped automatically. If you want to download actor thumbs as well, you will have to enable it in video settings. Everything else is done in the skin.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
What kind of information do you mean exactly?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Exactly I mean just the names (or a few names) of the main actors. Since I usually describe a movie starting with something like: "it's Keanu's latest movie" or "It's Willis playing a guy who.." - you know?
Mostly it's the names of the actors on the movieposter...
It would be really nice if this information was given when browsing through my Movie-DB.. Right now (in Mediastream Media-preview) there are only the directros and writers listed. Just add a line for Mainactors like: Clooney, Pitt, Damon, Roberts (guess the movie! :-) )
No idea about Mediastream, if it's Mediastream specific, please post in that subforum.
but in PMII or PM3.HD you can select the cast button from the media info window.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show Actor Info in XBMC?0